🏅Badges! Join the Weekly Race HERE and share your scrapbook HERE
🍩 Friends Battle Royale! Vote now HERE
🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE

New to the Community

ktsangelktsangel Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2020 in The Fun Area

Hi! I am new to the Comminity and would "love a little help from my friends".... I have read through the instructions about how to recieve points, etc, but what about these contests within the Community? Things like the scarecrow contest from Halloween? Are there instructions on the threads when they are posted? Not only am I new here, I am also a bit technologically challenged. LOL. So I could use any and all help navigating myself around here! Thank you all!! 🥰

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,193 Sweet Legend

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here (Points, Ranks and how to Level Up here!) to read all of information that I hope you can understand to read them. 😉

And unfortunately Halloween Contest is ended. Now it's Christmas Season! 😊

You can check to learn guides around King Community and Join Contests to chance to win gold bars on my below signature here. 👇

And if you have more questions, please tag me (@Diamond Lim) and I’ll be happy to help. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 25,973 Royal Legend

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8945
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4140
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 3335

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 43
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 1

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,972 Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I want to give you a little help:

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.