πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Dachs' delivery service NO teammates please help

Options
deja10207
deja10207 Posts: 1 Newbie

I signed on this morning and it gave me my team but I had 4 spots that were blank. I thought maybe they were waiting for other people to sign on but no a few hours later and I'm still the only one on my team. is this normal? how do I get teammates?

Comments

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I think it's pretty random. They do try to put active players together, but I've never had active enough teammates to get past more than one round of the Dachs event. I routinely get to the second level, but never any farther than that because I usually don't have more than one active teammate if any. They often drop out once the tasks get harder as well. I have the event now, and I don't think I'm going to pass the first set of tasks because 150 stars is just too many for one person to collect in the amount of time they give for this event. Maybe if someone was in the early levels, they could do it, but I'm far enough into the game that I don't pass levels very fast, and the tasks that require me to beat multiple levels won't get done if I don't have help.

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Options

Yes I agree with @actipton80 i rarely get past second level or sometimes first level. My team mates never seem to play

frustrating I know!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Well, it doesn't look bad for me. It runs fine. To get some answers, I would like to pass it on. Maybe it needs to be checked. Thanks for your feedback.

I wish you a lot of fun.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everybody,

@deja10207 , according to the game in the Studio, being alone in a team is normal- it means that you're the first player to arrive. Did you see more players in the end?

The Studio will be glad to read your feedback, @actipton80 and @dananelle , thank you! I know you've already commented on the Dachs' Deliveries thread- let's see what the Studio surprises us with in the future! πŸ€—

• johan1082010
    johan1082010 Posts: 1,391 Level 4
    Options

Please check your connection. If this doesn't work, check update-close all apps-restart device-open game-log in back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?