๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ Your guest needs your help ๐Ÿ™ be kind ๐Ÿ’“

Options
13ยป

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

My tip is be prepared by saving a few boosters and only use them if you know they will definitely finish the level for you. Hold out until you really donโ€™t want to play the level again or if you are losing the will to live ๐Ÿ˜‚ when you find the rubber padlocks in the game on heart levels try special candies next to them like combining wrapped plus wrapped.

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I finally beat 1767. Some levels require a lot of luck, as well as the right booster at the right time. Hold onto the striped hammer until you really need it since those seem to be the rarest hammer, at least in my game.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

That great to hear that you finally cleared that level @actipton80 ! I hope you are able to finish that star chaser๐Ÿ’ช.

Thanks for the tag @Elsa and @Diamond Lim

So when it comes to this game I have a few tips๐Ÿ˜‰

Some of these tips may seem obvious, but let's dive in shall we?

1. When your entering the level make sure you understand the task at hand (dunking the cookies, freeing the animals,freeing the octopuses, spread the jam(s)).

2. Select the friend that you feel will help you out in your level, you don't always have to go with the recommended friend. Sometimes it will take you a few tries playing and switching around your friend to help you out in clearing a level.

3. Crushing candy is so fun but be careful and watch how many moves you have on the board, it's very easy to get distracted and carried away while playing so have a watchful eye on your moves๐Ÿง.

4. If you find yourself getting stressed out take a break chill out for a bit. You can always come back to your game when you have a more clear head. No need to stressโ˜ฎ๏ธ.

5. If your new to the game everytime you log into your game you have a daily treat calendar, this will give you points towards timed boosters (booster are great helpers), these boosters are ...

friendly fish- This booster will release a fish to destroy a blocker, this booster only will release a fish when your friend is charged up and throws a special candy (s) on the board.

Friendly charge- This booster charges up your friends candy at the start of your game play, and will throw the special candy on the board.

Coloring charge- This booster acts like a colouring candy at the beginning of game play it will spread the same color as your friends candy.

Lollipop hammer- This lollipop will smash one blocker.

Striped lollipop- This lollipop will smash through blockers in the form of an L shape.

Wrapped lollipop- This lollipop will smash a 3ร—3 area with a explosion due to the wrapped bomb inside ๐Ÿ˜‰

These booster take time to build up points in your game but don't worry there is also the Daily tasks that you can do in your game, this should help speed up the process of getting your points towards your boosters. Be patient! When you receive one of theses booster or activate all three timed boosters at the same time it is truly worth the wait!

6. Daily tasks, so I mentioned a little bit about this above, you get three tasks to complete a day, you can find this on the bottom left corner of the game it looks like a yellow/ golden piece of paper. When you click on that icon you will see three daily tasks to complete. If you find a task that seems impossible you can click on that task and to the right of it there is a icon with two arrows and it will switch that task to another one, be aware that this can only be done to one task per day so choose wisely.

Well that's all I have for now, my fingers are getting tired of typing lol. I will provide screenshots if anyone wants me to if the description is not clear and would rather have a visual aid๐Ÿ˜‰.

And remember to always have fun while crushing ๐Ÿญ

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks @gr33n3y3z for your all your tips, I'm sometimes also to stressy because I can't win.

I read your comment a long time ago and almost every week for your good advise because I have memory loss.

Now I have the normal Bubblegum trol, not yet the King, but don't know how to use his boosters from the trol.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim @Elsa @Miss_Dani @MightyWolf

Also thanks for @actipton80 he helped me also.

But if I play alone for a friend 10 levels I can't win him.

Thanks, I wanted to write this a long time but forgot

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?