🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lives problem

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

What can I do to receive lives now? I’ve tried to update the app, refresh the app numerous times, log in to kingdom account, didn’t solve the problem. I’ve been having this problem for months. When it’s going to be fixed?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,349 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello Jared, Hearty Welcome Back 🤗

Yes, you are right! The "Lives" issue has been there in Friends game from the beginning 😔

Also, the friends that we had in the game might have stopped playing the game altogether for various reasons! So, making new friends always helps 👍️ That's what I do too.

You play the game through Facebook, right? I would suggest you to join some of the "Candy Friends Saga" groups and send "Friend Requests" through "Add Me" section. That's what I do too, and I always receive at least 2-3 lives everyday from one or other player.

If you are doing this also, then there is nothing else we, as players can do! This is an issue with the Facebook for all the King games. You must have noticed this in Farm Heroes too! King team is trying to resolve this from a long time. But, unfortunately, we do not know how long that will take 🤔

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• DonnaMJVK
    DonnaMJVK Posts: 1 Newbie

I also almost never receive lives. I send 5 lives every day. It would be nice to learn if they are received. I do not play thru Facebook; I play thru King.

• jhoward205
    jhoward205 Posts: 8 Level 2

I got friends on fb and through king but i nvr recieve lives, but i get requests for them all the time tho

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?