🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can't play daily level of special event

tutidoyce14
tutidoyce14 Posts: 8 Level 2

I tried to play daily level of special event, and the game won't let me begin. It says I have to collect all stickers for Jelly Queen to start. I have used her before in this event. I would like to finish it

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Hi Welcome to the Community,

Can You Give Us A Screenshot of Event, What it says and Screenshot of your Scrapbook.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

廾ⅰ @tutidoyce14, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ In very rare circumstances, there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you so it’s worthwhile doing some troubleshooting steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you. After you make sure that you have a stable & strong internet connection, please perform the following troubleshooting steps. ⬇️

• Force close all apps restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Update both your device your game app.
    • Clear the cache in your device game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?