🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My game has been freezing up for 3 days

Options
Tallygirlie
Tallygirlie Posts: 9 Level 2

My game is still freezing up. I think it has something to do with that flower challenge that was on here. It was freezing after every game, now when I push play, the game auto pulls up a thing saying that challenge is over and has a button to select " see results) that's as far as it gets before it freezes again. So now, i can't even get in there to do our play anything..

Answers

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Tallygirlie

This has happened to me in another game, but, never with CC Friends. I wound up having to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix it. Similar to you, it was after a special event ended and every time I would hit play, it would bring up a screen to see results. But, it never gave me any winnings and wouldn't let me in to play the game. It was stuck "frozen" on that screen. And, even though I had the game and my progress saved through connecting the game to FB, I lost all my boosters and coins I had previously earned after the reinstall. So, I'm hoping some of the below fixes they recommend work for you, rather than having to un and reinstall. I went to the King help center for the following suggestions;

• Force close all apps. and restart your device, making sure it's off for, at least, 10 seconds before turning your device back on.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game.
    • Make sure you have sufficient memory free on device. King recommends having minimum 2GB free, if you have less, try to free up some memory.
    • Last resort is deleting & reinstalling game, usually fixes most issues. To "try" and avoid losing boosters, gold bars, extra lives, make sure your game is backed up through a King or FB account.

Like I mentioned above, this is not a guarantee, I would up losing everything except my progress. Meaning after reinstall, I was at the same level I was on before the uninstall. In the past with game issues, besides clearing up space and/or memory, I have also cleaned out my cache (for all games, not just the CC Friends game.) I play the CC Friends game also, but, was not offered a "Flower Challenge." I recently played in the "Spring Levels" challenge and today I started the "Hazelnut Challenge," but, no "Flower Challenge 🤷‍♀️ So, I'm not sure how this could have affected your gameplay?!?! You may want to ask a CCF moderator before taking any permanent steps to uninstall game, maybe they would have some better advice. I believe the CCF moderators are: @Miss_Dani and @gr33n3y3z. Or, even the Community Hub Mods: @Elsa and @wykoon could have some insightful advice as to why this could be happening or what to do about fixing it. Good luck, hope you're able to get back into the game soon!

• tinytara1970
    Options

@Tallygirlie

PS ~ funny thing is in one of the challenges posted in CCF recently, someone put up a SS of their gameplay. And, in the picture there were little flowers next to some of their candies. I was, literally, just about to ask "what the little flowers were all about?" when I noticed your discussion needing help. And, I just now saw my homepage of Friends looks like this:

Hmmm??? That flower next to my play button is the same flower I noticed next to the player's candies in the SS he posted for the Sundae challenge. All these flowers everywhere, but, no "Flower Challenge" for me 😭🥶 LOL!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Tallygirlie & @tinytara1970.

Please comment below with a screenshot of your Player ID and what device you are using to play the game. I might be able to find out more about this if I pass that info on for further investigation.

• tinytara1970
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @Miss_Dani! Thanks for responding so quickly. It's really @Tallygirlie that is having the issues w/her CCF game being frozen. But, just in case, you need my info. too, it is as follows:

I play on an Android device, Samsung Galaxy A20.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

Sure thing @tinytara1970, could you tell me what Level you are on? I need that info to know if I can help you get the "Flower Challenge" next time and to have the Studio investigate why some players didn't get it. A screenshot of your game map would be great too.

• tinytara1970
    Options

@Tallygirlie

I had no idea where or how to find my player ID, until very recently when a Jelly mod. explained it to me. In case, you aren't sure either ... open your CCF game and click "profile" on the homepage. DoubleClick the King logo up top and voila ... your user ID# will appear 🙃

• tinytara1970
    Options

@Miss_Dani

Oh, sure thing, thank you so much for that! I'm actually stuck on level 1679, having a hard time beating that one, LOL! And, my map looks like this:

Is that a good {helpful} picture of the map?

• Tallygirlie
    Options

Thanks for all your help. It's still freezing up.

• Tallygirlie
    Options

So can anyone help with fixing my game or do i just delete the app?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?