🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Dachs Deliveries

Options
Bea_Con
Bea_Con Posts: 2 Newbie

Since 2 or 3 events ago, whenever I try accessing the Dachs Deliveries (clicking the dog image), it simply crashes my game/closes the window.

Is there anything I need to be doing?

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello!

I think I understand you Question: Do you play on the Window10 app? Because that is known. There is nothing you can do about it. We are working on that. If you have a mobile device, it works a lot better. Please try it there. I hope it helps you!! Please get in touch! If the answer was helpful you can accept with YES or NO. Many

Thanks

@Lola_Pop

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community.

Could you please post a picture of it? I could check it out and help you better! Thank you I will give you some help: Search for the update, empty the cache and restart. That always helps.

• Bea_Con
    Bea_Con Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2021
    Options

Thanks - there's no (useful) picture, I just click the dog image that says "Join a team to play - 8d 19h" and it closes the game, instead of going to the list where I can choose the active challenge.

I play on my laptop/desktop application, not on my phone, but I've participated before, so I don't think it's something that's only available on the mobile app, is it? Or is it like the 'horizontal design', that used to be available on desktop but it stopped - is this challenge now only available on mobile?

• Spinnifix
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello!

I think I understand you Question: Do you play on the Window10 app? Because that is known. There is nothing you can do about it. We are working on that. If you have a mobile device, it works a lot better. Please try it there. I hope it helps you!! Please get in touch! If the answer was helpful you can accept with YES or NO. Many

Thanks

@Lola_Pop

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,825 Level 3
    Options

You must try to complete the next level on your map. It doesn't matter if you pass it or not.

Return to the main screen of the game, click on the "dog" again. Perhaps after that you will get access to the list of teams and be able to join one of them.

If you have already played in a team before, you will have to go through another level for the button to react.

When I reinstall the game, I need to spend 2 lives to get back on my team.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?