πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

ο»Ώ πŸ‘‘ ο»Ώ The Friends Million Club badge is here!

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@bearwithme

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.πŸ’™ Actually you are one up on me 🀣, as I have never, ever gotten any score over 600,000. Congrats on having done so last month. πŸ€— I have been playing a wee bit over 2 years now and am on level 3250 something.🍭

I never knew about 🀫 "special" levels till last year. When I was approaching the 1,800's, a friend told me to let them know that when I got to 1856 what my score was... theirs was 900,000 plus. Boy I was so disappointed,πŸ˜• mine was 400,000 something. Before that I had noticed that a few levels here and there...not many...that seemed to take off with very generous scores. But I could not remember which ones they wereπŸ€” and my highest on any of them was close to the 600,000 score that I mentioned earlier.

It is a shame ☹️ that they fixed these cause it takes away the mystique😳 that there are (were) some levels out there where the possibilities are endless.

Good job πŸ‘to those who have done it so far to join the club and will keep 🀞 fingers crossed for you Bear 🐻 and for me too.πŸ˜‚

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

I can’t believe it finally happened. Now I can let my poor fingers rest.πŸ₯²πŸ€ͺ

To those still trying for a good board, good luck! πŸ€

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,609 Pro Player 👑
  • King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,656 Level 5

Hi @gr33n3y3z,

I think that my level 187 has been fixed. I tried it and got all of 121,000. The top score on the leaderboard was just over 200,000, so I gave up on that one and decided to give 1356 a try. I got around 700,000 the first time, but was worried as that was the top score on my leaderboard, with second place only scoring 567,610. I gave it another try and did much better, getting the really nice high score below:

Yay! πŸ₯³ I joined the million club and don’t have to scroll anymore for a while! 😁

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,656 Level 5

Thanks @DGenevieve! All the Underdogs are represented in the club. πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

I guess all that team scrolling has made our scrolling fingers very buff! πŸ’ͺ 🀣 I didn’t even work up a sweat scrolling down to 187…

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

So far I have "only" managed around 800K. Sooner or later I will get there.

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4

@headoperations , implementing a feature that gives you the option to jump to the level you want may not be easy, especially if it had not been taken under consideration in the original code, and in a game so unstable. I think what someone suggested a few days ago (to have the option to replay the level you are currently in even if you won) is a lot easier for the programmers, maybe we should gather many votes for that idea. I don't remember the thread to paste it for you, but when I saw it and voted, not many people had done so.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021

I don’t think level 1856 is fixed, at least not for everyone cause I’ve tried a few times and I can’t even get pass 100,000 😠 scratch this level 😞

You know that feeling when you pass a level but you don’t have enough points πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ And you have to scroll all over again 🀨😑

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @Kate3A Soda was just like this game in the beginning. There were maps and episodes portals, too. But a few months back they changed the whole layout. So it definitely can be done (easily). That is what coders do. The problem is management. Always management. πŸ™„πŸ€« Did I say to much? πŸ€ͺ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?