1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🍭 Get the LIMBO badge 🏅

Comments

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    edited August 2021

@fabke thanks for tagging! 🧡 I would miss this beautiful badge! 💛

I find it very difficult to achieve low scores so I'm afraid I have no tips for you other than to finish the board with as less moves left as possible, 1 or 0. Each "unused" move gives you 3000 points! Also, here are some levels where the total score is very low:

227, 252, 261, 272, 284, 326, 382, 402, 418

@DieOmimi I will surely try even though it means more scrolling 😆

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Kate3A 😊 for your help I wil try it, I already tried but I mostly have between 22,000 and 35,000 the lowest. You and another person are the only one who react. Thanks for your time.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator

Hello @fabke - I hate scrolling down to the lower levels so I don't have tips on good levels in the lower numbers. But - the best tip I have is to need just one additional move to complete the level and then with any remaining moves you have just make simple small three of a kind matches - using up the remaining moves until you make the final move to win the level. Make sure you check the board when making those match three moves, because sometimes they can then end up creating a special candy (like a stripe etc., which will then give you more points - which you obviously don't want. That is what I did and how I was able to finally finish with a score under 20,000. 😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,983 Friends Moderator

Hello @fabke, have you seen the other entries? Some players have received low scores at levels 61, 62 and 341. Maybe you'll try it there? And yes, as @Kate3A says, try to have as few moves left as possible. 

In addition, you are not in a hurry, this thread is not limited in time. Eventually, you'll get to a level with low scores. Then you can wear the badge with pride. Now unfortunately I have to have it removed. 

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2021
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
  • m00nbl00d2012
    m00nbl00d2012 Posts: 49 Level 2

I I just started this game Candy crush friends saga never played it before

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,983 Friends Moderator

Hello and welcome @m00nbl00d2012.

It's nice that you started Candy Crush Friends. I wish you a lot of fun with this cute game.

Unfortunately, your screenshot is not valid. It must be from a level over 60 and you must have completed the level and not started. The score of the completed level must be below 20000.

Please come back if you have a valid entry.

To upload the screenshot, please use the "Upload Image" button.

Thank you very much.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@DieOmimi Please let me know if the very last screenshot in this post qualifies me for the LIMBO badge. If it does, I would appreciate the badge very much.

@fabke You asked me and the others for advice, so I thought I would try the strategy proposed by @bearwithme , which is to get very close to winning with a low score, and then carefully waste all the excess moves without gaining many points before finally completing the level on your very last move. So here are screenshots and explanations of that process because @bearwithme’s strategy worked for me! With 6 moves to go on Level 4516, I noticed that I had a very low 11,790 points and had just 1 more square in the upper right to cover with jam:

I wasted 4 moves in the upper left side just matching 3 candies of the same color, because I could see that I would need exactly 2 moves to release that Cyan Fish at the lower right and cover the last square with jam.

So after matching the 3 Blue Candies on my next to last move, I was in position to match 2 Cyan Candies with the Cyan Fish and release it:

So my last move covered the final square, and the “Victory Dance “ was fairly short and did not add too many points:

@DieOmimi The final screenshot that I think qualifies me for the LIMBO Badge is this one:

Please let me know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?