🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My icon to play Olivias enclave disappeared

Options
mamawolf
mamawolf Posts: 1 Newbie

There was 10 days left on the event. And now my icon is gone. I wanted to won Olivia. and now I can't 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

廾ⅰ there @mamawolf, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ In very rare circumstances, there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you so it’s worthwhile doing some troubleshooting steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

⚙️ Please, try all the options below to see if they resolve the issue. ⬇️

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

• Update both your device your game app.

• Clear the cache in your device game app.

• Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

🍭 Hope that helps & don't hesitate to come back here should the issue persist.

@gr33n3y3z @DieOmimi

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options

Hello @mamawolf . Don't worry. First, you delete the cache , you check your wifi and updates. Then, you sign out from Facebook or Email. Next, you restart your device, open your game and logn in with email or facebook.

@DieOmimi .

• ntheofilos
    ntheofilos Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2021
    Options

I can see the icon for Olivias Enclave, but I can’t tap on it. The other challenge icons are taking up all the screen space, leaving it inaccessible. Very frustrating as I was about to start the final level but now I can’t play to get the reward.

have attached pic

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ntheofilos Hi and welcome,

The wild west splash event finishes today so unless doing the standard trouble shooting tips helps i think you may be to late. Also to get the costume you need to collect 30 stars after completing all the levels to get the costume.

Try checking your game and device are up to date, log out and restart your device then log back in and see if this resolves the issue

Thank you

• CatJennings
    CatJennings Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happened to me. And to make matters worse, I was number 1 and when the challenge ended, I never got my reward. This is very disappointing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?