🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Misty event

verucas
verucas Posts: 4 Newbie

I received notification that a new costume for Misty event was supposed to start yesterday. However, I don’t see the event in my game. I just updated the app too. Why am I missing this?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,510 Friends Moderator

Hi @verucas, welcome to King Games. You are here at Candy Crush Frieds.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately, I had to make this experience yesterday. Like you, I had the announcement about the event and wanted to play it. When I was online, my app/playstore reported that I should update my applications. I did that and then went into my app to play the event. Unfortunately, it had suddenly disappeared. Whenever I called the app after that, it didn't come back.

Apparently, we have the same fate.

Maybe I can find out from the studio what it's all about. Unfortunately, I can't promise you if I'll get a satisfactory answer. 

If I hear something, I'll contact you all the cases. 

• verucas

Wow! That's strange that happened to you too! Yes, please keep me updated if you hear anything. Thank you DieOmimi!

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

I know not everyone gets the events. I didn't get the wild wild west event with Olivia. Wondering if you're in the didn't get it this time boat. It's her movie star costume, it was released last year(in case you already collected it 😊)

• DieOmimi

@verucas my game thought about it "overnight" and the event suddenly came back. I don't know if it was because I played the 10 levels too fast or because I completed some levels on the regular Kate. Anyway, it's back and shows me that I have to collect 30 new stars to get the costume.

Can you please check your game to see if it's back with you? You may play some regular levels on the map.

Please let me know what your current status is.

Thank you very much.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @DieOmimi I have a similar thing. Once I finished the ten levels, it went on holidays. There is absolutely no sign of it whatsoever. Hopefully it will be back soon. Having said that, there was a Tiffy event that went AWOL after two days and I never saw it again. So I am stuck with 300/450 stickers on that one.

• DieOmimi

@Grumpy_Old_Man Did you have an update for your game in the meantime? For me, the event disappeared for about two days (after an update). I had already given it up because there was no explanation from the studio about the behavior of the event.

For whatever reason, the event suddenly came back this morning when I picked up my daily bonus and a badger delivery. I can't explain why it is. But I'm glad it's back.

• Grumpy_Old_Man

As soon as I completed the tenth level and got the rewards, it went walkies.

• verucas

Hi everyone. Thanks for the responses....I still don't have the event. My app was updated yesterday, so maybe it will take more time. I got the Olivia event, so maybe I won't get this one?

• Grumpy_Old_Man

I tried it this morning, nothing. Completed a new level, nothing. So I logged out etc. and it returned.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello Friends,

The Studio has informed us there was a little technical issue in the event and so it disappeared for some players; they're working on a fix to get the event running for everybody again. @verucas , it's possible that some of you have to miss it this time. We're really sorry for this and hope that you're not among those unlucky players!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?