πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

HELP! My Candy Crush Friends Saga has gone crazy! What is the problem?

hushpuppy95
hushpuppy95 Posts: 36 Level 2

I've been playing Candy Crush Friends Saga for MONTHS. Yesterday, suddenly, my game went from (approx.) Level 1025 to Level ONE! My "Friends" list is gone. My "Coolgamers" team is gone. My avatar was changed. Can this issue be repaired? I REALLY don't want to re-start the game all the way from the beginning!! IF this helps -- I play CCFS from a download on my taskbar, vs. playing online/Facebook. But I never had any problems until yesterday -- Sunday 09/23/2021. Please help -- Thanks -- KarenInTexas πŸ˜ͺ

Best Answer

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,335 Legend
    edited September 2021

Hi @hushpuppy95!

The only I can think is that you accidentally logged off your account!

You can login again and get back your progress, your avatar and your friends!

Here I logged off my account and I have a random avatar.

If I want to play I go to level 1

If you want to get everything back you start the game and when you see the following screen you select "Played before?"

Then you go to this screen and select how you want to continue. I select facebook.

Then I am connected to my profile:

Now I can continue playing having all my profile info back!

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer βœ“

Hi @hushpuppy95 I hope you had your progress saved. Otherwise you may not be able to restore your progress very easily.

• hushpuppy95
    hushpuppy95 Posts: 36 Level 2

Thanks for the info, Nickoloas. However, it seems that without my knowledge, I've been playing CCFS without the 1st screen. As I said before, I downloaded CCFS to my taskbar. I don't recall from which platform. The only screen I could access had 3 buttons -- Play, Profile (NOT played before) and Accessibility. The screen with an avatar, musical note, bell, etc. didn't pop up until recently. To access CCFS, I would click the icon once on my taskbar & the game would pop up. I'd click it once again to close CCFS, but I didn't use any arrow or X to LOG OUT. So now what to I do now? My Friends & "Coolgamers" team lists are still missing. I DO have ONE friend, but she's from my Facebook page. I can play CCFS, however, ALL the levels are the same -- no hard levels or super hard levels. It makes playing CCFS super easy to play, but not much of a challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?