πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lost prizes

Options
rsm1492
rsm1492 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've updated my Candy Crush Friends and lost all my gold bars and hammers.I spend money on this game,so how do I get them back please? I had a lot of hammers

Best Answers

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer βœ“
    Options

At the bottom of the page is the contact us button. Enter all your details and select "problems with my game" as a topic and "missing items" as a sub topic. Normally it can take a few days for them to reply to you.

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

πŸ‘‹ Hi there @rsm1492, welcome to the Community!

Did you by any chance uninstall the game? If you did, please bear in mind that all your saved boosters will most likely disappear.

As for the Gold Bars, you might want to reach out to Player Support through the game and explain what happened to see if they can help.

Answers

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer βœ“
    Options

At the bottom of the page is the contact us button. Enter all your details and select "problems with my game" as a topic and "missing items" as a sub topic. Normally it can take a few days for them to reply to you.

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

πŸ‘‹ Hi there @rsm1492, welcome to the Community!

Did you by any chance uninstall the game? If you did, please bear in mind that all your saved boosters will most likely disappear.

As for the Gold Bars, you might want to reach out to Player Support through the game and explain what happened to see if they can help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?