👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(finished) 👻 Win a badge & gold with a spooktacular story 👻

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@gr33n3y3z

Here's my story - Romantic Comedy.

Book 1 - The beginning.

Yesterday, it was already dark when Misty reach her home. She went in and get ready to sleep when she heard some noise at the back of her house. Through her kitchen's window even though in the dark she sort of saw something moving at the back of her house. She felt so scare since she live alone. The sound become heavier sort of the thing move closer to her house.

She called Dach's the police to come and check for her. In few minutes Dach arrived with Mr. Yeti. She told them what she heard and they take out a flash light and a baton. They going to the back of Misty's house. They slowly walking toward the bushes near the house.

Suddenly, a green figure appeared and collapsed in front of them. They were suprised but later calm down. They looked carefully to the fainted figure on the grass. It was a green male horse. He look a lot like Misty but green in colour. He looked very handsome even though there was bruise every where.

Misty open the kitchen's door and let Mr Yeti bring him inside.

"Do you know him Misty?", asked Mr Yeti.

"No I don't", Misty replied.

"Mr Yeti please lay him on this couch. I think he just tired and hungry. The bruise not severe at all", Misty said.

After few minutes, the green horse woke up. He looked a bit confused. After drinking the warm chocolate milk that Misty made, he looked more healthy and happier.

"Hello.. You must be Mr Yeti and Dach. I heard a lot about you. And you must be Misty. Nice to meet you", he said.

"You know us all? But who are you?", asked Mr Yeti.

"My name is Minty", he said.

The stories continue but that another book to write. Hope you like it. How about it my dear friends @Elsa @Nix66 @teresawallace44 @me6412 @DaniTheOG @Spinnifix @wykoon

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Thank you for marking. I'm very creative in my head for the conversations and competitions, but my head is empty for the stories. So I cannot take part! I'm sorry.

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

We don't celebrate Halloween in our country so don't have any story🙂 but thanks for tagging @Diamond Lim

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2021

Mr Toffee said Tiffi could dress up for Halloween and go for trick or treat with Nutcracker but she couldn’t find anything scary on her wardrobe. She decided to look on the old chest in the shed, and ended up having the scariest adventure of her life

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021

It was a Halloween day, most like any other! 🎃 🍁

As darkness fell temperature dropped about 10 degrees 🌬️

As Mr. Toffee and Tiffi out, many others were on their way door to door, "trick or treating"!

A couple of hours passed and they were still going to one more door to "trick or treat"

Because of the darkness they both tripped over a small wire fence that was put up only to keep people off the grass.

Mr. Toffee and Tiffi spent the next 30 minutes picking up all the candy they spilled over the lawn 🍬🍬

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited October 2021

I was walking through the community the other day and came across Tiffi and Jennie. The two was talking about Halloween. “Hi you two.” I said “What are you two talking about?” Tiffi says “We are talking about Halloween. “

”Are you talking about Halloween stories?” I asked. Tiffi nodded her head yes. I sat down in the ground asked them to join me and have a seat. They slowly sat down and I said “Let me tell you a story that is supposed to be true and happen around where I grew up..”

Tiffi and Jenni scooted closer together and said “Okay we guess” You could tell that they were a little scared but eager to hear the story.

I said “Okay here it goes”

“Way back in the old day around the time of the Civil war in the USA. A confederate general who’s last name was Hooker (General Hooker) crossed the mountain where I grew up later and named it Hooker Mountain, after himself.

As the regimental otherwise a group of men was riding down the mountain on horseback of course. One of the men was riding real fast and clotheslined himself on a branch and was decapitated. Later when the road swas cut out of the mountain it was cut through the area he was decapitated and from then on and still today you can hear a horse galloping and riding down a small part of the old road. If you look closely you can see a headless man riding a horse and they say he is looking for his head. Nowadays they have a newer road and the old road runs thru the corner of my mother and father’s house and if you listen closely you can still hear the galloping horse.”

Tiffi and Jenni looks scared but asked for another story.

“That will be another day.” I said.

Booooo!!! 😱😳😱

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

What do you think @Elsa and @gr33n3y3z 🎃👻🎃

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

What totally awesome stories! @gr33n3y3z it's going to be difficult choosing the winners.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,066 Candy Moderator

Hi @gr33n3y3z

Tiffi is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs down the stairs to meet her mother. As she’s running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in.

It’s her mother.

She whispers to Tiffi, “Don’t go into the kitchen. I heard it too.”

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,761 Level 5

Hi @gr33n3y3z

Thanks @Diamond Lim

It's Halloween and the gang is getting ready for their big night. Charlie tries to make a costume while Linus prepares for the Great Pumpkin to prove his appearance. Similar to Santa Claus, Linus believes that a great pumpkin will appear and give candy to all the boys and girls. With his usual skepticism, Charlie Brown questions Linus' beliefs and tries to tell him that the Great Pumpkin doesn't exist. However, Linus will not budge and continue sitting in the pumpkin patch all night. Meanwhile, Charlie has to deal with his grievances when he only gets hit by stones while cheating or dealing with friends.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited October 2021

Hiya @gr33n3y3z 🧡🎃

Kimmy was rummaging through her closet when Tiffi walked in and said "What are you doing? You have clothes thrown all over the place." Kimmy snorted and replied "Not everybody has all of the cool outfits and costumes like you do!" Tiffi laughed and said "That's true and I know exactly what I'm going as to the party and trick-or-treating." Kimmy said "Don't Tell me...let me guess...hmmm she said as she held up her bunny footie pajamas..."I could go as a bunny, with shoes and a jacket no one will know the difference. "You have got to be kidding, that's not scary!", Tiffi exclaimed. "It would be if I carried a bloody hatchet", Kimmy said, then added "I've got it...a Vampire.. that's what you're going as...am I right?" Tiffi shook her head yes and said "If you don't get a move on here I'll make you come as my "Igor" and that's not a pretty sight sister dear." "Yes Master" Kimmy said with a crooked grin. They both laughed and headed out the door to go to the mall to find Kimmy a costume.

Two hours later Tiffi and Kimmy are running late, they have an hour before they're supposed to meet Yeti and Nutcracker to go trick-or-treating, and then the party that Misty is hosting. Kimmy had finally settled on a witches costume because selections were low in her size and they didn't have the bubblegum machine costume in stock, which she had her heart set on. Be happy that you got the witch Tiffi thought and then said, "That's what you get for waiting so long". They still weren't making good time and as they rounded the corner Kimmy said " Let's take the shortcut through the woods, we'll save like 15 minutes". Tiffi thought about it and knew that she needed that extra time for her makeup and said ok. They were about 5 minutes in when they heard a noise accompanied with what sounded like a snarl or a growl....they both looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking. Within seconds they both took off running as fast as their feet would take them and were tripping over anything that was in their way. Kimmy fell at least twice and it wasn't until they came out in the clearing that Kimmy realized that she had dropped her bag. "Oh no Tiffi, now what do I do?" she cried. Tiffi thought and thought...they certainly were not going to backtrack in the woods cause she was sure that she had heard someone or something chasing them...she could feel the goosebumps rise on her arms. She also knew she couldn't let her have any of her costumes as they wouldn't fit. " I don't know sweetie but we'll come up with something". They headed home, tired from the run.

Later that night the room is filled with music and laughter, Misty is a great hostess and the food and drinks are over the top. In one corner Tiffi, Kimmy and Yeti are having a wonderful time and laughing over the fact that Tiffi and Kimmy won a prize in the costume contest. Tiffi won for being the scariest Vampire and Kimmy won for the most innovative...she wore her bunny pajamas, hair in curlers and carried her plush bunnies as props. The judges who were Elsa and Diamond Lim, weren't sure if she was supposed to be going to a pajama party or just ready for bed, but they liked the simplicity of it. Over in another corner of the room there was some howling going on and when they tried to listen in they also could hear someone saying "And you should have seen them run...it was hilarious". All 3 looked at each other, (they had told Yeti what had happened) and knew who that voice belonged to...it was Bubblegum Troll...the 3 of them looked over that way and he was wearing...a black, pointy hat. Kimmy's mouth dropped open, Tiffi could feel her pain.

Come back next Halloween for part 2 "Tiffi and Kimmy's Revenge Party for the Bubblegum Troll". (Come if you dare!)

Ahahaha

The End 🎃

Thanks and Boo! @Diamond Lim 💎💙 #*Tagging Queen*

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?