Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

Win unlimited lives - QuizzMia by QueenMia #2 (FINISHED)

2Next

Comments

• Candidasm73Candidasm73 Posts: 3
    Thanks so much! I did follow the instructions and it stopped giving me hours at 24, though. The fourth time I launched it, it set itself back to 16. On the fifth start, it went back up to 24. Just letting ya'all know it seemed to glitch on me. I'm playing on my Android with all updates installed. 😊
  • nicely19nicely19 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I noticed something similar.  When I first opened it, it gave me 6 hours. The second time, it showed 8 hours. Never more than that.
  • barbieanne72barbieanne72 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Thank you!!! 
  • barbieanne72barbieanne72 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I haven't received my lives yet. I forced closed 5 times, and still didnt get them. Please advise.  Thank you
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,827 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

The 24 hours extra should comes once the first 24 hours passed. Let me know once it's passed whether you got the extra 24 hours or not. 

Please let me know if you haven't received the full 24 hours as well.... Really sorry about that, we seem to be having some issues with the system but hey! I'll make sure you get your full reward, no worry ;) 

Thanks and don't forget to have a good day!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed πŸ’

• AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I've received my free lives-I really needed them as well...had a couple of right stubborn levels! 
    Thank you once again πŸ˜‰
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,827 Community Manager
    Hey @kayla95johnson - This contest is now over, but worry not, there's a brand new one just here.

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed πŸ’

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard