🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Hi!!! In level 1709 im getting only 17 moves instead of 30... Is there a reason for this??

sifjim
sifjim Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi!!! In level 1709 im getting only 17 moves instead of 30... Is there a reason for this??

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @sifjim Welcome to our sweet community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here.

I'm sorry you have a problem with level 1709.

Many of the levels have been revised or checked for moves over time. This is always the case when the classification is checked. The studio applies statistics on how quickly a player creates a certain level, whether many players get stuck on the same level, or how many moves players usually have left.

This can lead to a reduction in moves. But also the reverse case can be possible, so that moves are added.

I've seen videos on the Internet, where Level 1709 has 42moves. I'm going to check my game right away.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @sifjim yes, level 1709 now has only 17 moves, for me too. But I also noticed that the number and difficulty of the blockers have been changed. It is still difficult even though it is a classic level. I tried it with Odus as a helper and unfortunately did not make it. You will certainly need some attempts.

I wish you good luck and have a nice day.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?