๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Friends Jelly contest feedback

Options
13ยป

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My friends and fellow competitors @headoperations, @DaniTheOG, @Nix66, @gr33n3y3z as I have read the past messages posted upon the Thread here and even seeing some that surprised me from @Spinnifix who with all your own along with @CassD, @rebelchild my Teammates in the Friends Jelly games and viewing the posted screenshots it is the same as our Team spokesperson issues had it is not on the part of the player but on the King Games behave as they have begun to reply upon Vanilla more so for trying to keep things fair and honest but have become the monster themselves by holding up our comments, posts and screenshots from appearing when we try implementing them into the Community.....as for fairness that is only something that can be (tweaked) not placed by rules @Lola_Pop as I am sure your starting to figure out by now...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ

Rather than watch the Community contest with greedy little eyes @nobelove and being part of the Community you should be all for FAIR play and understand this is something you learn from becoming a great friend to everyone in the Community not a select few, and you can Thank me for helping you create your great Team as you couldn't get 4 members to join you to form a Team so I sent you some well not to you but to the other's in your group, you just got lucky they let you join them....so your welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

If there's going to be a childish atmosphere playing in the Friends/Jelly contest then you can just remove me as well for my friend @Freddy_ spoke of things happening like this and more would be coming to our Community and told me to think before I entered any because of the childish behavior of some members....let's make sure this doesn't happen although I do love to joke, kid around and act a bit silly but never childish and our GM'S and CM don't want this either so my fellow members stop it and stop it now....there if your going to be as a child then go to your room and seriously leave the Community contest for those of us who want everyone to play and have fun who cares if someone is or isn't late because I believe it's on behalf on King Games part for the lapse of the screenshot not showing up in time....it's time to put on your big boy shoes.....

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@headoperations.. You are one of the fairness community members I know.. Though I know your reason but I just would like to say that I wish you stay for the second half of contest for the team but I fully understand your reasoning.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello everybody,

I've decided to split all these off-topic comments from the competition thread. I won't have a new debate on that thread, nor will I accept rude comments from anyone, @nobelove .

I've given you my reasons, @DaniTheOG , @Nix66 (thank you for the comment about the contest not being "fun nor original", I'll keep it in mind for the next time!), @gr33n3y3z and @headoperations (the decision was mine, the fact that @nobelove noticed was not the reason behind- please stop hinting that it was ๐Ÿคฃ).

I understand that you might not agree with them, and I understand that some other people think alike. It was a decision I had to make, other people would have possibly made another decision.

It's a pity that you decide not to participate because of this, but again, it's your decision. All I can say is I am sorry. ๐Ÿ˜“

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,792 Sweet Legend
    Options

I would like to ask you: When a new competition is started, take into account everything that technical difficulties can arise in order to offer the player a solution in advance. It cannot be when the trouble arises that the blame is then placed on the player. One should think of many things beforehand and consider many things. Everything has to be properly clarified beforehand. I think it's unfair then to say you're disqualified. Something like that doesn't work at all! I thought that our comments were all deleted and I was back to 180. Just have to go through my notifications and see that it has been postponed. I'm glad, thank you for that.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,792 Sweet Legend
    Options

Let's be honest in competitions like this up until now there have always been problems and the problems remain. Somehow you don't learn from it. I don't know why. It always looks more like intent. I really don't know why this is being done! Sorry

Only then would the players who took part in the various competitions have to rethink !!! That's my opinion on that!!! Hope you understand !!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?