🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I have a questions about the characters which I don't have

Ashraf
Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
edited December 2021 in Support

I have a questions about the characters which I don't have... {Rachel} & {Jelly Queen} ... I love to have them... But I never get their parts by playing the game... My question is....

🔸how do I get their parts❓... I haven't played the game for a long time and I forgot how to get them...

(I have Tiffi, Yeti, Nutcracker, Misty, Odus, Red Rabbit, Dachs, Olivia & BubbleGum Troll.)

🔸Are there other characters I don't have❓

🔸And... is Mr. Toffee a playable character in the game❓ and how can I get him❓

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,980 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ashraf.

Rachel and the Jelly Queen were events in the spring and summer of this year. For Rachel there was an event, at the Jelly Queen even 2 (standard as well as spring costume).

Mr. Toffee doesn't exist as a friend, but there are ideas. Unfortunately, they have not yet been implemented.

I don't have any other characters in my scrapbook either. But you may have missed other costumes like Sheriff Olivia and the Witch Costume.

But don't worry, the events are repeated every year. You will have the chance to continue collecting.

At the moment there is the holiday calendar with costumes for Tiffi, Rachel and the Jelly Queen.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,980 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ashraf.

Rachel and the Jelly Queen were events in the spring and summer of this year. For Rachel there was an event, at the Jelly Queen even 2 (standard as well as spring costume).

Mr. Toffee doesn't exist as a friend, but there are ideas. Unfortunately, they have not yet been implemented.

I don't have any other characters in my scrapbook either. But you may have missed other costumes like Sheriff Olivia and the Witch Costume.

But don't worry, the events are repeated every year. You will have the chance to continue collecting.

At the moment there is the holiday calendar with costumes for Tiffi, Rachel and the Jelly Queen.

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱

🔸Yes I missed Sheriff Olivia but I have the Witch Costume.

🔸Thank you for to tell me that... the events are repeated every year. & I will have the chance to continue collecting... That is nice

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?