πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why is it that my gold bars keep disappearing everytime i log back into the game

Options
Nash213
Nash213 Posts: 2 Newbie

Gold bars and boosters disappear. I had 25 gold bars. Now i log in ,i have 1 bar.

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,625 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@Nash213, WELCOME to our Friendtastic community. We are glad you found your way here for help.

Gold bars are stored on the King servers, so they should not disappear. Sometimes it is helpful to log out of your game, and restart your device. This should clear the cache on your device. Then, when you log back in, you should see your gold bars. As an alternative, you might also try to log in on a different device.

Let me know if any of these ideas help. If not, we will try more ideas. I do NOT recommend uninstalling your game because your will lose all of your boosters (not your gold bars).

Answers

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

Have you changed how you're logged on? Try connecting back to Facebook or your king account.... Whatever you did.

What device are you playing on?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,625 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@Nash213, WELCOME to our Friendtastic community. We are glad you found your way here for help.

Gold bars are stored on the King servers, so they should not disappear. Sometimes it is helpful to log out of your game, and restart your device. This should clear the cache on your device. Then, when you log back in, you should see your gold bars. As an alternative, you might also try to log in on a different device.

Let me know if any of these ideas help. If not, we will try more ideas. I do NOT recommend uninstalling your game because your will lose all of your boosters (not your gold bars).

• Nash213
    Nash213 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi , yes i logged out and back in. All good now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?