🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can You help me? I lost my character friends

Options
theredrabbit
theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3
edited December 2021 in Discussions

I do not understand what happened to my game where my Christmas event was, knowing that I had not finished playing it yet, I am at level 4911 and most of the characters in my scrapbook were lost, I attach the respective images that I should do, How is it possible that at this point it seems to me for example that I need stickers for odus when I had already achieved it a long time ago

@DieOmimi @MountainMom @Lola_Pop

Comments

• theredrabbit
    edited December 2021
    Options

can you help me? there is a glitch in my game. I'm going to level 4911 I don't know what happened because today I was able to play and now that I come back it appears that practically all my characters are missing, look at the images that I attach (I don't understand why it appears that I need stickers for example for odus when obviously I already do had gotten long ago just like the few characters they've gotten in some events were lostI ask you to look at the images because I do not understand where my Christmas event was, knowing that I had not finished playing it yet

I also don't understand what happened to my game, another thing I was in a team but the events (dachs delivery) never appeared to me even though they did appear to the other members

what should i do then?

@Lola_Pop @DieOmimi @MountainMom

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,816 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @theredrabbit and thank you for your question.

I do not know if other players are experiencing this same issue or if it is unique to your account. This is surprising since you have passed over 4,000 levels already. While we investigate, let's try a few things:

Sometime it's possible that some of your characters won't load as expected (a "downloading" message may appear on screen). You may think that the download is not taking place because the progress bar is not moving but the download is happening in the background. If your Internet connection is not very fast, it can take a little while to download characters & costumes. If this is the case, please be patient, as your characters will eventually be added to your scrapbook.

I am not familiar with something I see in your screenshots. The Friends you can select to help you on a level have candy or booster icons on the upper right corner. I do not know what that means, but it might indicate what is needed to get a specific character or costume. Perhaps @Lola_Pop or @DieOmimi can explain what is going on there.

You might need to force stop your game app and then reopen it. If the characters are not back in your scrapbook, restart your device. Make sure you have at least 2GB of memory for best performance.

I do NOT recommend uninstalling your game at this time, because you will lose all boosters you have collected. Please share your User ID in case we need the Studio to get involved when they return after the holidays.

Let us know if your issue persists or if it gets resolved after any of the above steps.

• theredrabbit
    Options

I already did what you told me and there is still no solution ... I have more than 20 GB of space on my device

@MountainMom

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @theredrabbit could it be that you have different user accounts? On the last issue with Sheriff Olivia in August and on your Thanksgiving win in November, you gave the ID 5561546482. Can you please check again if you are logged in to the game with your actual account?

Thanks.

• theredrabbit
    edited December 2021
    Options

no,

I only have one account but I forgot to mention that I was playing with a Facebook account first but this no longer exists, however I had previously synchronized it with my king account Regarding what you say, verifying the discussions you published and the messages in the tray, I have not asked for any help before and my id is the one in the image

@DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

@redrabbit, then I suspect that the synchronization between your Facebook account and your King account has not been done correctly. 

As there are different device types, there are different tips and tricks to get you back on track.

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

I hope you can get your game back on track with it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?