🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Complaint

Options
Godson42
Godson42 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why are the pieces changing from one candy to another one making me lose my power ups? If that's how you hinder people from going to the next levels then what's the use of playing your game?I can see when it happens every time. You can at least hide it from the player's.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

Maybe I'll tag friends mods @DieOmimi @MountainMom

Sometimes you might run out of powerups.

open your device if you see it has at least 2gb

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,580 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Godson42 Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. Can you please tell me more about what you mean exactly? Which sweets change and you lose boosters as a result?

Maybe you can also show a few screenshots that make it clear and we can give you hints. Thanks. 

• Godson42
    Godson42 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It's impossible to take a screenshot when the candies are changing because they do it while falling and I'm sure you as "Support" knows what's going on. It's been happening awhile now so I've lost a lot of opportunities to advance playing this game as a loyal player. Thx anyway

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,580 Friends Moderator
    Options

Ok @Godson42 I am a volunteer here and not employed in support.

Maybe you want to tell me the level in Candy Crush Friends where this happens to you. Then I could look in my game and maybe we will find a solution together. I would like to help you and should therefore know where exactly your problem is. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?