🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 5123 issues

Options
Toosweet
Toosweet Posts: 32 Level 2

I noticed if I pick either Nutcracker or Dachs , the bonus booster either one gives me when I start the level ( Dachs with fish / Nutcracker with a color bomb ) has a chance of automatically losing a life after the 1st turn, depending on where the boosters are placed when the level start. Included is a photo example of what I'm talking about. Thanks for your attention to this matter

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Toosweet Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends.

You're right, nothing can happen. I guess the designer doesn't know the mechanics of the game.

I felt the same way on a level in the 4000s when I had the friendly color charge (time booster). It colored the candies in such a way that the blockers on the top side could not be removed. Similar to your picture. 

Thank you for reporting it. I'll pass it on to the studio right away. However, it will not be heard until tomorrow, today is already the end of the day.

Please keep your request under observation. I'll get back to you when I hear something from the studio. 

@kiara_wael just for information for you because you're close to the level.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Toosweet with Dachs it seems to work, watch this video. If the fish are placed clumsily, it will fail just as it did with Nutcracker.

• Toosweet
    Toosweet Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Omi , I know it works with Dachs. It’s when the 2 fish boosters spawn on top of each other ( top mid / bottom mid ) , it gets stuck because when you do fish+fish , they go towards the cookies then the level ends with no moves.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,752 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Toosweet, I think I understand your issue. This has happened to me when I watch a video ad before I start a level. Watching the ad gives me a spcial candy on the board, but that candy prevents me from making a move. In those cases, I exit the level (and lose a life) and then I don't watch the video ad before i start the level and I can eventually win the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?