🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What can I do?

Options
gnz27
gnz27 Posts: 1 Newbie

I can’t move a piece sometimes when I watch an adv. what can I do?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @gnz27 Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends.

Please try these standards for troubleshooting: even if you may have tried individual steps before: 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- check for updates for your game and run them

- clear the cache

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

• marie081315
    marie081315 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I completed free octopus challenge 2 days ago but didn't receive award?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @marie081315 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community.

I may need more information to understand your problem. The Bubblegum Troll event is played with 5 players randomly combined in a team. As players beat bubblegum levels, point are added to the team total. When milestones are reached by the team, boosters or new costumes are awarded to the team members. The current event offers 3 Bubblegum Troll costumes:: the basic Bubblegum Troll, Bubblegum Troll Angel, and "King" Bubblegum Troll. You can see which Bubblegum Troll costumes you already have by looking in your scrapbook (the book at the bottom of your game screen). If you already have all 3 costumes, you will just earn boosters as your team reaches scoring milestones.

Can you tell me which rewards you think you did not receive? Please "tag" me in your response by including an "@" sign followed by my username MountainMom and select me from the list that will appear. If done correctly, the tag will be highlighted in bold.

If the information I provided answered your question, no response is needed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?