🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game not working properly

Options
donealone
donealone Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi , for some reason my Mail quest game is NOT adding on my wins that’s twice it has happened to me. Can you fix it please , thank you.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,585 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @donealone Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

If a game isn't working properly, we recommend these standard bug fixes:

- check your free memory. You need at least 2 GB.

- check if there is an update in your store and run it.

- clear the cache (please only the option clear cache, do not delete data, otherwise you will lose all lollipops) when playing on a mobile device

- Turn off/shut down your device completely to keep it off for at least 10 seconds.

- Turn the device back on and play some levels.

I hope that the problem has been solved. If you need more help, please describe what exactly your expectations of saving your winnings were and what exactly didn't work. Please also show us screenshots so we can see better what you mean.

Thank you very much.

• donealone
    donealone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I always do the above suggestions as I stated on dachs delivery I myself have won 2 games that WERE NOT added to the count , the first one was when we were 6/30 after winning my game it didn’t change to7 then again today it was sitting at 20/30 and won yet again not adding to the score it remained at 20/30.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,819 Friends Moderator
    Options

@donealone,

I understand your issue. Can you confirm that you had selected the quest for completing classic levels in your Dachs Delivery Service event when this happened? If so, you might want to contact Technicsl Support using this hyperlink. Please include your User ID and the type of device on which you play, along with details about the issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?