🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Constantly Getting Automated Messages instead of actual Help

RetroK283
RetroK283 Posts: 16 Level 2

So I'm Trying to reach out to Contact Support for an issue involving a previous special event that i was cheated out of, But Instead of getting actual Help the Support Is Constantly Broken No Matter how many times i respond I Get the automated message that says did you know 40 percent of issues are resolved by updating the App and that's not the issue at all and i keep replying hoping to get actual help but no i keep getting the automated message and its going on and on, I need actual support not an automated message 😥

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,590 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2022

Hello @RetroK283 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community. I would like to try to help you, but I need more information. Please tell me the following:

1. Which special event in Candy Crush Friends Saga are you writing about?

2. What do you feel you were cheated out of?

3. What is your User ID? [Click on the bold green font to learn how to find your User ID.]

4. What type and model of device were you playing on at the time (PC, iPhone, tablet)?

5. What platform were you playing on (Facebook, King.com)?

6. What app version are you using?

In your reply, please tag me by typing an @ sign followed by my username and selecting it from the list. If done correctly, it will appear in bold as @MountainMom.

• RetroK283

hi @MountainMom here is my info if it helps

1-The event was the Jelly Jubilee event

2-cheated out of the costume

3-ID-3969852208 (been also meaning to seek help on transferring the progress to my current email because the email associated with it is no good)

4-Mobile

5-App version 1.82.1

ive been trying to tell support but I keep getting the automated non stop as if they won’t help at all and I really wanted that costume so much 😢

• MountainMom

@RetroK283,

In addition to passing all of the levels in the Jubilee Jelly Queen event, it is necessary to collect the hidden packages on levels 1, 4, and 7. Each package gives a reward of 50 or 100 points toward the amount needed to win the costume.

I have forwarded your information to have your case investigated.

• RetroK283
    edited June 2022

@MountainMom that didn’t help at all 😢😢 I wanted the costume not the failure message I was the only one that lost due to time cheats and the levels being ridiculously impossible in fact i was close to winning when they pulled the plug quickly and instead of getting proper help from support I got swamped with the automated responses instead

• MountainMom

@RetroK283, Special events typically run for many days, in order to give players plenty of time to get the rewards. If you ran out of time before completing all levels, it is not likely that the Jubilee Jelly Queen costume will be granted retroactively. I am still waiting to hear back regarding your issue in the event you completed all the required levels and collected all hidden packages..

• RetroK283
    edited June 2022

@MountainMom

well it ended too early on me just as my lives replenish I was about to collect boosters from the delivery service when suddenly the event ended abruptly and I was not allowed to win the costume while everyone else did while I got the no costume for you message this year or ever that was a one time chance and I was cheated due to time constraints and bad support issues I really wanted this costume so much because it’s hard to get jelly Queen costumes, it would be sad if I have to wait years for this event to come back😥😥😥 sorry it’s just this jubilee costume meant so much to me and I didn’t want to be the only failure

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?