🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum Troll

Options
Neal57
Neal57 Posts: 3 Newbie

On my first map level that I completed, I had several Bubblegum Levels to complete. I have since cleared 4 more entire maps (80 levels) but I am no longer getting any bubblegum levels to complete.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,580 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Neal57 welcome to our community.

Usually, every 3-4 levels you've played on the map, a chewing gum bubble appears. If you click on it, you can play a chewing gum level. 

If you don't currently see this bubble of chewing gum, please scroll back on your map. You may also need to scroll back the 80 levels you've played in the meantime (or use the "go to" feature). Somewhere on the left edge you will find the chewing gum level and can play it. After that, the chewing gum bubble slides further to your current level.

Then, when playing your regular levels, pay attention to your left edge of the picture in the game, where the bubble is made of chewing gum. 

You need to find this bubble of chewing gum so you can play a chewing gum level. 

• Neal57
    Options

Thanks. I went back 5 levels and I see I missed a bubble gum level. I completed it and now if I forward to my current level, I see the new bubblegum level. Unfortunately, I lost the chance for the bubblegum levels on the last 4 maps, but at least I can get them moving forward. Thanks again!!

• Neal57
    Options

Opps… I mean I went back 5 maps to find the missed bubblegum level. Lol.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,580 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @Neal57 I'm glad to hear you're back on track. Yes, unfortunately you missed finding a chewing gum level in the last 5 episodes. Now that you know where these levels are, you can pay attention to them and play them. 😅

I think this event is great. It gives you many useful boosters. And if you don't already have the chewing gum troll in your scrapbook, you can get it at this event. 😍

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends. 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?