🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

lost items

Options
tazz4040
tazz4040 Posts: 5 Level 2

i bought new computer and when downloaded game noticed i had lost my lollipops and some of my rewards as well as some levels how can i retrieve these back if possible thanks for any help

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tazz4040 Welcome to our community in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

We're sorry you lost Booster.

The boosters are stored on the device and not in our game application on King servers. Because we can also use them when we play offline. So whenever we change our device or reinstall our game application, we lose boosters and they cannot be recovered.

If you still have your old device and have not yet deleted the game there, I recommend that you use the lollipops there while collecting them on your new device.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tazz4040 Welcome to our community in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

We're sorry you lost Booster.

The boosters are stored on the device and not in our game application on King servers. Because we can also use them when we play offline. So whenever we change our device or reinstall our game application, we lose boosters and they cannot be recovered.

If you still have your old device and have not yet deleted the game there, I recommend that you use the lollipops there while collecting them on your new device.

• DieOmimi
    Options

For your progress, please check on your old device whether you are logged in with your account and online. Unlike your lollipops, the score and your gold bars are stored on King's servers if you have a King account, i.e. you are logged in with an email and password.

If you have backed up your progress via Facebook, it is quite possible that your current status has not been saved correctly with an unstable connection.

• tazz4040
    tazz4040 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

ok thank you for that help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?