🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I need help syncing my king account to my facebook account

Options
Bojan_candy
Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2

I asked this question a few days ago and I was told to do it at king.com/games but every time I click on the button that says sync progress it always says that facebook is not active and that '' this app is not currently accessible and the app developer is aware of the issue, you will be able to log in when the app is reactivated ''. Can someone please tell me what's happening and if this issue if ever going to be resolved or not.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,949 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Bojan_candy, I can't tell you when Facebook will reconnect. We don't get any information from Facebook.

I don't have a Facebook account myself, so I can't test it.

But I know that @Laurenmlh syncronized their game with Facebook. Maybe she has tips for you. But I can't promise you anything.

I'm afraid we'll have to wait for Facebook to fix the bug. 

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Bojan_candy

I just logged out and back in using Facebook and I had no issues. It connected me and once I gave permission to share info it signed in no problem .

Make sure your Facebook password is accurate as you're trying to log in and that you haven't blocked games from being able to use your information.

If you're on a cell phone, check to make sure the phone itself is up to date as well as any apps.

• Bojan_candy
    Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

@laurenmlh If I sync on king.com/games does that mean that my king account progress will be the same as my Facebook progress because I'm on level 2500 + in candy crush friends saga with facebook but I also want to have the same progress with my king account.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,995 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Bojan_candy, When you sync your Facebook and King accounts, your progress is saved and will be consistent on both platforms.

Welcome to our Friendtastic community and congratulations on completing 2500+ levels. I hope you will explore our community and join in the fun activities and contests where you can win free boosters and gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?