Comments

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options

Happy 4th anniversary to all🎊🎊❀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your joining us to celebrate Happy 4th Anniversary to King Community together! Everyone! πŸŽ‰4οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

I'm still thinking of how to say this and when to say it, but since we've developed a healthy and enjoyable bond here in the past few months, I just wanted to let you know that my last day as CM will be coming soon.

I don't know if I will "officially" make a thread about it or talk about it. I'm still thinking, but I know I owe you a lot for all the love and care you've shared. And I didn't know it would be fair to leave or announce it on my last day.

It was not an easy decision, but I needed to consider what was best for me.

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Options

@hudus I will probably be busy with work; I don't know yet. Maybe I will leave my account and check on all of you from time to time. But I can't guarantee it

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki,

I'm sorry to read this. Sorry for us because you brought a little momentum here and it was a lot of fun with you. I don't know why you're leaving, but you'll have your reasons. I wish you all the best and that your hopes and dreams may come true....

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki. Sorry to hear that you're leaving us so soon, especially after the highly successful Crushilicious Games. I wish you success and happiness wherever your path in life may take you.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

My heart is aching right now and the tears are running down my face. Temporary or not, the team is losing one of the best CMs who brought the most fun to this community since we lost @QueenMia. I was so excited that you were the CM for Friends, Jelly and the Hub because you brought about so many positive changes after what I went through over a year ago. It is great to move up and on to bigger and better things but I will miss your positive vibes that you've brought to this community. I can only wish you the best in life as you move forward and it's been a pleasure to have crossed paths with you. Maybe our paths will cross again some time in the future, but if not, thanks for the wonderful memories!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh Dear~! Mina! Very sorry to hear about you are leaving us on King Community soon! I wanna say thank you for your making these perfect discussions, news, contests and more sweet surprises for all of us and also helping a lot of players on Jelly, Friends, Bubble 3 and Community Hub so much especially as we really love participating and challenging Crushilicious Games the most! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

We hope you are still staying positive, happiness, healthy, safe and feeling better forever in your real life! Many thanks to you! We never miss you! We love you! Mina! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,139 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Mina I am just so heartbroken and in shock that I can't speak πŸ’”πŸ˜’ the turn that jelly took all because of you was amazing and now I fear that everything will go to hell in a hand basket because your leaving I truly have enjoyed my time with you and thank God I will carry all the fun memories of our time together ❀ I want what's best for you and if your leaving for another job is what's best then that's the way it has to be I wish you all the luck in the world and I pray πŸ™some day we will meet again maybe even work together again you truly do rock 😎 you have been one amazing CM. I don't know Jellies future but it doesn't look bright I'm worried about what's going to happen πŸ˜• but we will be OK either way it goes I will miss you and our Dailey chats so much I hope we can chat again one day take care good luck and I will miss you ❀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?