👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ✒️ A caption for the chance to win 20 gold bars 📝

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,836 Sweet Legend
    Options

Ok. I'll give it a try.

Today is such a beautiful sunny day and I feel like playing outside. I could take on a challenge. How far can I shoot the ball?

It's really fun.

That's my little story about it.

• Girliegirlnr
    Girliegirlnr Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hydration = Hapiness

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

Fueled by her Odus's Purple Power Potion™️,Tiffi advanced on the ball. Her heart jackhammered in her chest. This was it. If she made this goal, Team Friends would win the Girl Power Finals! The shot was perfect, the ball flying past the goalkeeper. Reporters rushed the field, "You won the Finals, Tiffi. What are you going to do next?", they asked. Tiffi beamed. "I'm going to Friendslyland!"

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,313 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi

I started training and playing with it I remember at that time that the school organized a small football league between several schools and I was one of the players who were playing

And I was the first to score a goal for my team

When these matches were held, one of the coaches in charge of the biggest football academies saw me

And he asked me what is your name my friend how old are you I feel my son that one day you will become a known football player How about you join the private football academy

And indeed at that time I had joined the academy and the years passed

And I grew up and my dream grew with me and finally I got my share to participate in the most important event and the most important match which is the World Cup matches ⚽🥇🏆

• dale76
    dale76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I like candy cos it's so sweet, line them up for me to eat, sugar is my daily rush, all my teeth think that it's lush, keep them brushed they will be ok, keep it clean like what I say, there's no need for a mouth that's bitter, be kind and laugh for it's much fitter, I'm going now to have a play, candy crush just makes my day, I'm new here so please be well, hope you like these words I tell

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    edited December 2022
    Options

@DieOmimi

Hello my friends, Tiffi here. I am giving this sport another try. The first time I came out to play soccer with my friends, I nearly passed out. Running back and forth chasing a ball ⚽️ requires a lot of energy and not to mention hydration. Today, I am ready!! I’ve been training for the last month and last night I got 10 hours of sleep. Bring it on people, I am so ready. I love my new cap 😉.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,811 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you for participating in this contest. I have seen some creative entries and had to smile about some of them. 

All entries have landed in my lottery pot and the following winners have been drawn. Each of the following 5 winners will receive 20 gold bars in their game Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Congratulations to: 

@Xxander

@Bellamy32

@Spinnifix

@gordan10 and

@MiladyR.

Please give your User ID to me so the gold bars can be added to your Candy Crush Friends Saga (CCFS) game.

Please also check out our upcoming competitions. Every week there is something new. 

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

Thanks so much, @DieOmimi 🙂 Congratulations to my fellow winners, @Xxander, @Bellamy32, @Spinnifix@gordan10 and @MiladyR

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,836 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2022
    Options

Thank You for GB

I rejoice that they are. @DieOmimi

Congratulations to all winners.

Have fun with your winnings.

Best regards Peggy

@Xxander @Bellamy32 @gordan10 & @MiladyR

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

I forgot this one 😇 Thanks

Congrats everyone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?