👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,142 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Dear Ina,

I understand these tests. I have had many problems and to the content you are referring.

Information to what is happening will always welcome with other players to have a voice.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

@DieOmimi @MountainMom

I only had it for about 3 days and then it went away. So it's difficult for me to collect something. Sorry.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,529 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Spinnifix, Dachs Delivery was in the game from Friday morning (20 January) to Sunday morning (29 January). The event is expected again this Friday to stay again until Sunday over a week later. So it's almost 9 days and I also played daily for this event.

I therefore recommend checking the game daily for events and opening / closing it several times (at least 3 times) if necessary. 

• EMYKEN
    EMYKEN Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Please add me as y’all’s friend bcuz I don’t have the option or am not seeing how to add friends on this particular Candy Crush game…

Thank you to all! ☺️

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,800 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

@cndy_smasher @maryk1953 @EMYKEN

The Play and Win team invites two players to join us.

In the main window of the CCFS game, click on the "Team" icon on the bottom panel and in the search bar enter the name of our team - Play and Win.

If you can't find us on the first try, try searching again a few more times. In the game, the search function often works with errors. But if you want to join a really active team, then you will have the patience to find our team as well as several very strong and determined players of this Community have already done.

Good luck to you. We are waiting for you.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Guys,

I hope that a new series of team game Delivery starts tomorrow.

Let's all watch together to see how this event will play out this time.

Firstly. After the Delivery event starts tomorrow, please pay attention to the period of time that the Delivery event promises you to be available this time in the game.

Secondly. If the Delivery event disappeared from your game earlier than it was promised to you, then please write about it here. Write immediately as soon as this event is gone from your game. It is important.

(There was information here that this event lasted only three days. The event may not work correctly for all players. If this is true, we can collect this useful information and give it to the Studio.)

Let's just observe how the Delivery event works (correctly or not). The studio is doing some testing. Let us also conduct our tests. Perhaps together we can collect useful statistics for the Studio.

We can carry out these tests of ours not only with this event, but also with any event in any game. I think that this information (statistics) can be useful both for us and for the Studio. Perhaps we will understand where we (the players) are wrong. Perhaps the Studio will understand what its mistakes are.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

This morning, the Delivery event told me that it would be with me until Monday morning.)))) That is, again, this is 10 days. Well... let's see

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

@DieOmimi & @MountainMom

Hello dear Ina and dear Leanne 🤗

Couldn't the title above be renamed?

You could do: "Find a team and everything around the team".

Because I have a suggestion to make. If a player has not played for a long time, you will see a hint.

So that the team leader can decide for himself, the player still stays in or is he removed.

Because I have a player who hasn't played for a long time. Only with 20 players I lose track.

Could something be done here?

It would be very helpful.

There is a problem in Farm Hereos and it is diligently taken care of there.

Just a small note!!!🙌

Nice Weekend🌞

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Spinnifix, I understand your suggestion. It may be best to start a new thread. Give me some time to work on it.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,934 Level 5
    Options

@missnettynoonoo I have openings on my team. We would love to have you. The name of the team is

88&14

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?