Comments

• maryk1953
    maryk1953 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I want to know my team I want to play

• maryk1953
    maryk1953 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I do not get it either I would like to go play my game now how do I get there?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,706 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @maryk1953 warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

The team feature can be found at the bottom right of your game. The symbol for this is:

You can use this icon to join a team and play together. Let me know if you have any questions.

• lynnefladung
    lynnefladung Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just passed Level 3000. I play 4-6 days/week. I'd love to know more about joining a guild and how getting paid to play would work. I could amp up my playing time. I used to play the original Candy Crush but after getting to level 2000 it became a bit boring. I switched to Cand Crush Friends and loved it ever since.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,610 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @lynnefladung. Players are usually automatically added to a team in Candy Crush Friends Saga for the purpose of playing in Dachs Delivery Service events. You can "leave" your assigned team by joining a different team -- this discussion includes the names of teams that are open to new members.

There is no way to earn cash by playing King games. However, our community provides opportunities for players to win boosters and gold bars in their games by participating in our Contests. Click on the large green "Contests" button at the top of this forum to see active contests. Or, check out the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges.

• remyzz
    remyzz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do add member to your group

• MountainMom
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @remyzz and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

We have a specific discussion that might answer your question. Click HERE to be taken to that discussion.

Now that you have arrived in our Community, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• ajibola51
    ajibola51 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Where can I find my teammates

• MountainMom
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @ajibola51 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

We have a discussion HERE that might help you understand how teams work in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Unfortunately, there is no function that enables a player to add friends in CCFS. Friends are initally assigned with random players or "friends" that you have added in other King games. You can find your current list of "friends" by clicking on the green "shield" icon at the bottom of your game screen.

If you are looking to join a team that is already organized in Dachs Delivery Service, click on the "Find you Team HERE" hyperlink above. Teams that are looking for new members can be found in the later pages of this discussion.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,463 Pro Player 👑
    Options

"Play&Win"was the team recommended to me. Can anyone from that team respond here? Thank you so much!

I'm new to the community but not the game.

@ElenaVorona is team leader perhaps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?