🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I am logged in to the wrong accoun

Feodora
Feodora Posts: 6 Level 2
Please help me. I will no longer be logged in via my email address xxxx@gmail.com. I will be logged in via the old eMail address xxxx @ yahoo.de. This is very bad, I am already at Candycrush above level 2,000. Please help me. Maybe it was on my phone, that was a week and a PC can not dial in Gmail. Please restore my account.

Answers

• Feodora
    edited November 2018
    (Unsupported Language)

Ich spiele PC und Mobile, Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga und Farmer's Heroes. Auf alle dri-Spiele kann nicht zugegriffen werden unter ... @ gmail.com. Mobile funktioniert nur für Pet Recue Saga und Framers Heroes. Candy Crush funktioniert nicht.
    Bitte auch King am PC wieder richtig.

Vielen Dank und viele Grüße Cornelia Schneider
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Feodora

Worry not! Please follow the steps here to be able to log in to the correct account and get your progress back :) You can also find more info here if the first option fails.

Let us know how that goes :) 
  • Feodora
    Hello everybody,
    on the mobile this worked. But on the PC this is not possible, because I can not reinstall the games. It is fatal, but the PC always wants to sign me up on ... @ yahoo.de. I'm not in my old account. Please also synchronize the PC in the King. Then I'm also very happy and will not bother her anymore. :-)
    Very nice greetings Feodora

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?