🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy crush friends problem

Options
lonestar10gate
lonestar10gate Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Support

Is any one else getting internet connection problem message on candy crush friends

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,610 Friends Moderator
    Options

Howdy @lonestar10gate and @shanedaddy2000 ! Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Sometimes the issue you are encountering can be related to your device instead of the game app. So, I first encourage you to try our standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 1.97.3.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 30 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,706 Friends Moderator
    Options

@lonestar10gate @shanedaddy2000 if you are logged in to the game with a Facebook account, you are currently experiencing connection problems. They are temporary and all games are affected. In this case, please try several times a day and at different hours. 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• Crusher-11
    Crusher-11 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

How do I change my profile picture? It doesn’t use the FB pix and clicking on the camera doesn’t allow me to change or add a picture.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,610 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Crusher-11,

If you are trying to change your avatar in this community, tap your avatar in the upper right corner. Then tap your avatar in the new window. When your profile page opens, tap on the pink rectangle in the upper right. This will open another page where you will be able to select "Edit profile" and finally scroll down to "Change my picture." You will be given a selection of common avatars followed by an option to upload a picture from your device. Please let me know if I misunderstood your question. I do not have a Facebook account, so I cannot advise you regarding that platform.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?