🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost powerups

Options
Dadyo
Dadyo Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello!  I recently had to reinstall the game on my tablet and when I restarted and logged in via FB I had lost ALL my powerups!  I tried re-ligging in, tried reinstalling, but my over 120 lollipops disappeared!  Can you help?  Thanks!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Dadyo and @firebombmarkus

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Unfortunately, King cannot reimburse you for lost boosters that you gained from the challenges/events.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Dadyo

Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately I think that there  is no way to keep your power ups once you reinstalled your game. But we will try and ask our Superstar @Elsa and Community Manager @QueenMia if they have a solution for your issue.

Have a great day!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Dadyo and @firebombmarkus

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Unfortunately, King cannot reimburse you for lost boosters that you gained from the challenges/events.
  • littlejster
    littlejster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I frankly think it's ridiculous that after all the work we put in and then save to Facebook that you are unable to replace our powerups!! It is not our fault that we have to reinstall band should never have to if the game is working properly! It cost you nothing and us everything when we enjoy playing a game! I refuse to spend my own money on your game as long as this continues.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,422 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @littlejster A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I can understand you being upset about loosing the boosters!

But, that rule pertains to "freely earned" boosters only. If you have to reinstall the game for any purposes or change your device, you can contact the King Player Support team to reimburse your "Purchased boosters"!

They might ask for purchase receipts! So, keep them ready!

You can send this complaint directly from your game :: Settings (Gear wheel icon) ---> Purchases tab---> Scroll all the way down and you will find "Contact Us" tab;

OR you can go to this web page and fill the form ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance! Have a great rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?