🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What's happening in Dachs Delivery Service event?

Options

Comments

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,703 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone! Thank you for patiently waiting during this time. We understand that recent changes have provoked some degree of frustration and for that, we’re sorry for the inconveniences caused.

To provide greater clarity, starting from Feb 2, the Studio initiated a series of A/B testing. This process involved dividing players into different test groups with varied event durations. Unfortunately, this adjustment unexpectedly impacted the size of your teams and tasks, leading to a reduction in the teams you've worked hard to form. We are truly sorry for this unforeseen change in your gaming experience.

Taking into account your valuable feedback, the team decided to get back to the previous A/B settings. These changes will be implemented in the upcoming Dach’s Delivery Service event. However, please note that you may need to manually rejoin your teams. While we understand that this may not be ideal and acknowledge that having a Team ID could be beneficial for finding teams, please rest assured that the Studio is aware of this suggestion, which has been brought up here a few times.

Despite the disappointment expressed by some about A/B testing in general, please note that it's an essential part of game development and continuous improvement. Regular adjustments in the game allow the Studio to ensure the most enjoyable game experience for our players. The good thing is, these changes are temporary, and your feedback during these periods is invaluable to us!

Thank you for your understanding and continuous support! 

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you for the update, @Snow_Rider. If, as you say, we may have to rejoin our teams manually, is the team leader function going to be restored?

This is especially important after all of the problems experienced by @ElenaVorona with her team not appearing in a lot of searches and mine with random players joining the team.

If it isn't, we are still going to be stuck with unwanted players preventing our own active members from rejoining (like my team members who were kicked off by the system). We also have no means of contacting some of our players to inform them.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,237 Level 4
    Options

Thank you for the update.

I hope we won't be required to rejoin our current team. My team, @ElenaVorona team, can be almost impossible to find. It's possible for some players to find it but it doesn't come up for others after searching hours and hours for 2 days. When I try to search the same teams keep showing up. I pray I won't need to.🙏

I agree with @CassD. This does concern me if it's going to take several days for me to find my team. I'll be upset if can't be on the same team.🤔 Time will tell.🤞🏻

Thank you again for updating us, I appreciate it.😊

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,804 Level 3
    Options

@Kerrie

Please, do not worry. I'm also talking about the subcommand (one of the parts of "Play and Win").

Now you and @Ibnana are my only sources of information who can tell me what is happening now in that part of our team that plays separately from me.

Thank you for telling me about this.

I'm just asking you to keep an eye on your part of our team. And I ask you to tell me about the situation in your part of our team. I do not see it. And I can only receive information from you.

Ladies, thank you for the information. And thank you so much for continuing to play on our team.

Peace to all.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@CassD

I am grateful to you for this post of yours. You said everything correctly. This is true. Thanks for support.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options
  • ElenaVorona
    Options

@Snow_Rider

1. Thank you for not forgetting about us and our problems.

2. A/B tests have nothing to do with game development. A/B tests are just marketing research. This works well in supermarkets. In King's games, this is always a failure.

3. Does the studio know about the need for team IDs? Amazing news... The studio has known about this for two years. When will the result be?

To be continued))))

• ElenaVorona
    Options

4. If the studio decided to return to the previous settings, then this should not cause us (the players) any harm. The studio will cancel its experiment and we will all return to the situation that was before the studio decided to experiment on us. That is, when the new DDS series starts next week, we will all play as before on the same team.

To be continued

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,237 Level 4
    Options

@ElenaVorona here is my board right now and some pictures I took up till now.

This picture is from Thursday Feb 8, 12:15pm. It's only me.

This one is from Thursday Feb 8, 8:15am

Wednesday Feb 7, 10:15 pm

Wednesday Feb 7, 6:45pm.

This is from Wednesday Feb 2, 2:00pm when I first saw Lisa, @Ibnana@Ibnana on the map. I did all of this myself so far.

This is from Wednesday Feb 7, Noon

From Tuesday Feb 6, 2:00pm

Started Tuesday Feb 6 in the morning sometime. All by myself.😞

• ElenaVorona
    Options

5. But no. From what you said, I conclude that the studio does not want to return the former settings. The settings will be different. Because some of our team members will have to look for our team again.

It's a joke? I have been shouting for a year and a half that our team is very difficult to find in the game. And you are now telling me that my players will have to look for our team again?

Bravo!

Do you know that I have no contact with most of the players on our team? No chat. How can I tell them that they need to look for our team again? Answer me!

Lord, who sits in this studio and pretends to work?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?