🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New valentine's event

Options
Ouch54
Ouch54 Posts: 32 Level 2
edited February 6 in Support

My Google play did two updates. Now the boosters aren't working properly. And the event the characters boosts aren't working properly either. 😔

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,774 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ouch54 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Our Candy Crush Friends Saga game had some glitches with special events and the Studio has been working feverishly to resolve them. There is ongoing testing in our Dachs Delivery Service event, so you may see differences in that team event. Sometimes, there are also issues that may be related to your device instead of the game, especially if there was a recent update to your device. So, here are some standard troubleshooting measures to take:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.10.1

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored. (My cache is found in Apps / CCFS / Storage)

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

I hope this helps.

• cynmcd1106
    cynmcd1106 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 13
    Options

My Valentine's Day Mission disappeared after the 2nd day...has anyone else had that issue?

• MountainMom
    edited February 13
    Options

Hello @cynmcd1106 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

No other players have reported this issue: however, events and features in our games can temporarily disappear when there is a connection issue during login. This can be a hiccup, a peak in the signal, or a momentary signal loss. Normally, it comes back after you do one of the following:

1. Play one level
    2. Close the app and restart your device
    3. Check that you have a stable connection

Also, some players encounter issues that may be related to their device instead of the game. So, here are some standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.10.2

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) On your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

• Fran_Coursolle
    Fran_Coursolle Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Valentine event was working until my I downloaded the update. Haven't had it since. Tried freeing up space on my phone (never been an issue before but there's 2gb like suggested). Turned off the phone for over a minute. Nothing.

Using an iPhone SE (1st gen) ios 15.8

• MountainMom
    edited February 12
    Options

Hello @Fran_Coursolle, I am sorry to hear that your Valentine's event has disappeared. Thank you for first trying our standard troubleshooting steps. Unfortunately, we are not able to restore lost events. Sometimes, events will reappear after you have played a new level. Otherwise, your issue may be related to recent testing and updates. We are expecting another update soon, so maybe your Valentine's event will be restored with the update.

• marce_garrizano2310
    Options

Se me desapareció mi evento de San Valentin, y cuando actulize el juego me apareció e ĥkce 2 niveles más pero otra vez se desapareció, nose que podría estar pasando

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @marce_garrizano2310 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! This is a strange phenomenon in your game, but you are not alone. Other players have had this event disappear. While we don't know what is causing this issue, it may be related to recent testing and updates. We are expecting another update soon, so maybe your Valentine's event will be restored with the update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?