💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Portal to navigate between levels

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello guys!

I hope you're all ready for a sweet weekend :)

Just wanted to share some news with you regarding this feature. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfits, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that this feature will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart:

Have the sweetest day everyone! 
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

Just wanted to share some news with you regarding this feature. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfits, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that this feature will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart:

The outfits are nice but they should be more productive...there should be some variance of character benefits for different outfits...eg even the outfits which require 450 stickers give the same benefit as costume collected with 100 or 200 stickers...I feel it would be more fun to collect stickers if some stake of character benefit is involved
  • Scouser
    Scouser Posts: 3 Newbie
    This really is a bit of a bug-bear of mine about this game. Apart from having to scroll through all previous levels and areas, it then takes you right back to your current level after playing one earlier level. That is annoying because when I'm stuck, I like to play earlier levels, one after another, to get some enjoyment and complete missions. Just a thought.

Thanks though for a fab new game in this super series of games. I'm loving it actually - a lot.

Andrea
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    melhence said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

The outfits are nice but they should be more productive...there should be some variance of character benefits for different outfits...eg even the outfits which require 450 stickers give the same benefit as costume collected with 100 or 200 stickers...I feel it would be more fun to collect stickers if some stake of character benefit is involved
    Hello @melhence
    That is very nice observation & great idea.  Would you please start a new idea with same explanation.  I am sure MANY will agree & Vote Up :+1:  :+1:
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Pummy_Raj said:
    melhence said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

Hello @melhence
    That is very nice observation & great idea.  Would you please start a new idea with same explanation.  I am sure MANY will agree & Vote Up :+1:  :+1:
    started a new idea..please do the needful :)
  • jimkoo
    jimkoo Posts: 7 Level 2
    I'm at 640 the last available level. Scrolling down and play previous levels is so difficult. Please fix. 
  • snortlegrunter
    snortlegrunter Posts: 1 Newbie
    This would be a most welcome feature, especially now that i have completed all available levels.
  • elyza
    elyza Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?