πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Insane Difficult Level Makes For Unjoy

Options
DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3

This is sad, this level just stops the whole fun of the game, got to this level on the first day of the event, and haven't gotten past it since. Game over.

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,686 Friends Moderator
    edited February 18
    Options

Hello @DreamDancer, You are not alone! Other players have struggled with some of the levels in the special Valentine's Day event. You can find YouTube videos for this level by searching the Internet for "Candy Crush Friends Valentine's level 10" -- you may get some ideas from those videos.

I did not play this event because I already have the Nutcracker King of Hearts costume and the event had 20 levels. I hope the videos on YouTube help. Unfortunately, some players report that level 20 is the most difficult level in this event.

• DreamDancer
    Options

@MountainMom I got that costume as well, so it was not a big issue, just the task of wanting to complete a side quest once in a while that was irking me.

But now I got a new irk in that apparently when this side quest started, my daily login counter rolled over and began at 1 again, losing my streak of 600+ days of logging in.

Bummer.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,686 Friends Moderator
    Options

@DreamDancer, That is a bummer! I am not sure if the counter can be restored -- we do not have access to player accounts. I empathize with you -- my string has been broken multiple times because I get busy with other things and forget to login. I admire your dedication to the game!

• DreamDancer
    Options

@MountainMom It was the update that did me in, the Candy Crush Soda update reset me there, killing my 700+ day streak of logging in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?