🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

FAKE ADVERTISER... BE CAREFUL

gilly999
gilly999 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
Through one of the get an extra life I saw an item that looked fantastic on an advertisement. It seemed pretty inexpensive but I figured with the King Corporation making about $750,000 USD PER DAY.. Yes, Per Day, I thought there was no way they would allow just any fly by night business advertise and put their customers in any possible harm. 
Well... I was WRONG.... I am not sure of King's procedure but it isn't good. It makes me think they are so greedy they don't care who advertises on their games as long as they pay. I am not sure what I can do but I imagine there are hundreds if not thousands of people who got scammed by this one company. 
I paid $300 for the Touch Screen Tables. I purchased 2 of them. I am of course going to file something with my credit card company but this is absurd that I have to do this. 
The site where the link took me to is no longer functioning. Of course the email address looks to be fake and no response.
I will no longer be clicking on any links. The King Corporation should not be making money while we are getting scammed and our money stolen. How is this right? 
I'm at a complete loss as to how the King Corporation does not care who advertises with them. GREED

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?