πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Are rewards different for everyone?

Options
Kerrie
Kerrie Posts: 2,240 Level 4

I play in 2 accounts and was shocked at what I got for rewards. I took a screenshot and wanted to compare it to my other account. I was surprised how different they were. Is this normal?

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Kerrie yes, this is normal. I'm assuming the first screenshot is from an account that hasn't progressed very far on the map yet. Players below level 1000 will receive the most valuable rewards. Players who have been playing for a long time and are very advanced on their map will (unfortunately) receive less valuable rewards.
    The idea is to motivate players with less experience to make some investments in difficult situations later on.
    Players who have already gained experience are - statistically speaking - self-motivated. They play because they like the game and have fun.

Have a nice day. 🌺

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Kerrie yes, this is normal. I'm assuming the first screenshot is from an account that hasn't progressed very far on the map yet. Players below level 1000 will receive the most valuable rewards. Players who have been playing for a long time and are very advanced on their map will (unfortunately) receive less valuable rewards.
    The idea is to motivate players with less experience to make some investments in difficult situations later on.
    Players who have already gained experience are - statistically speaking - self-motivated. They play because they like the game and have fun.

Have a nice day. 🌺

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,240 Level 4
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi thanks answering my question. Actually the first picture is from my account on level 7350. The second picture is from the one on level 1277.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?