🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Chat in the game

Options
Marty
Marty Posts: 9 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Discussions
Why cant we chat with our friends or at least see what level they are on? Kinda defeats the purpose of it being called "Candy Crush Friends" don't you think?

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Marty and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I understand your point of view. Although, I think this game is called Friends Saga because we have different characters from various King games who help each other as friends. I can see you posted this in Ideas section, great job! People vote for ideas and the studio implements those they find valuable or possible. Thanks for posting and have a wonderful day 🤗
  • jonesgm
    jonesgm Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options
    Is there anyway to get all of the the ways this game is played w/o watching a video. The videos DO NOT HELP. They move way to fast. You cannot follow them. Is there something written for tips?  There is not a place to find out what combos are best or all of the little things I miss. Please help with the rules 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @jonesgm That's a great question. You always have an option to go to Videos section of this game and find a specific level you are at. It is not always helpful, indeed, because boards might differ but sometimes it gives me an idea of what character is the best to use. 

Also, by following the link below you can find some tips about rules and all the information you need for playing this game.

I really hope this will help you. Feel free to ask if you have more questions. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Birdie_Bomb
    Birdie_Bomb Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I believe it's all about concept, finding a solution or rythm that works best for you. 
  • ifeanyi637
    ifeanyi637 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why can't we chat with our friends

• akthamabuali
    akthamabuali Posts: 2,760 Level 3
    Options

We should chat through the game and watch each other progress through the game

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys and welcome to the Community!

Adding a chat option is a popular idea and someone already suggested it here in our Idea section. So just head here and make sure you add your vote by clicking on UP.

We can't guarantee you that we will add a chat option anytime, but it's important that you let us know what you'd like to see in the game and our Studio always take this into consideration.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, it really helps us make the game even sweeter for you all 🤗

See you around the Community 🍒

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

If I understand correctly, then the chat in CCFS was not planned earlier. And so far the Studio has no plans to implement it.

CCSS has a chat. This is still not the case in this game.

Some competent people can answer me - why?

I don't need a chat to discuss strategies or to talk about the weather.

I need a chat so that my team members can warn me that they will not play for a while (no matter what the reason). I will wait for them to return.

I need a chat to tell them some information (for example, if they don't play for about two months, the game will automatically remove them from the team).

Dear Studio, are you planning to make a chat in CCFS? Or should I not wait for this?

• aurther
    aurther Posts: 213 Level 3
    Options

verry verry verry helpful words from our dear community and candy crush player ElenaVorona she brings a

very good point but on the topic of friends, the friends list has dissaperd soo the list dissaperd meaning if they did alow chat it would be pointless but if you think about the king manager and other people who work with king are doing thier best and i belive that we should just give time and appreciation i recently joined the community like 3 months ago and in those three AWSOME MONTHS !!! ive seen how quickly this community has grown soo lets giive king some time but also send some good old positive critisim ANYWAY I DONT MEAN TO MAKE ALONG SPEECH AND BOR ALL OF YOU SOOO THERE NO BETTER WAY TO SAY THIS

THANKS FOR EVERY THING KING !!!!!!!!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    Options

@aurther

You quoted my post. But I did not understand if you contacted me personally. And should I answer you if you have any questions or comments for me.

Google Translate translates your text as a set of words that are not framed in clear sentences. Therefore, I did not understand your post.

From your message, I understood only one thing - you like being in the community.

If you wanted to say something to me personally, please write again, but with more clearly formulated sentences.

Sorry, but otherwise I will not be able to understand you, because my English is very bad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?