🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tutorial Videos Feedback, here!

Comments

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    edited January 2019
    @Pandablue I uploaded an Odus (bird) version. My Windows 10 version has the unicorn but android did not (I recorded Win 10 as well but no sound so redid on android). Friend selection can be random. I have left the game and gone back and they slightly changed for the same level.  It is  a very hard level. Clear the buttons to fill the middle with candy so when you make big combos you are hitting from both sides. 
    https://youtu.be/xzYq9yZvB6o
  • Pandablue
    Pandablue Posts: 18 Level 2
    @Pandablue I uploaded an Odus (bird) version. My Windows 10 version has the unicorn but android did not (I recorded Win 10 as well but no sound so redid on android). Friend selection can be random. I have left the game and gone back and they slightly changed for the same level.  It is  a very hard level. Clear the buttons to fill the middle with candy so when you make big combos you are hitting from both sides. 
    https://youtu.be/xzYq9yZvB6o

• Pandablue
    Pandablue Posts: 18 Level 2
    Hello, YOu are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for what you did to help me out. I will play this level with the Bird untilmI get past it knowing now there is a solution. I really appreciate it. I just love this game and play it several times a day!!
    Gratefully Tammy
  • JustPlaying
    @Pandablue You are welcome, I am the same :)
  • ashley603
    ashley603 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I just watched the video for level 228 and I noticed the character options are not the same ones that I have the option of using? I’ve been on this same level for about a week. I do realize that the recommended character  that is displayed on your video (but not on mine) is a choice given to me but I seem to get nowhere using this character as he doesn’t break the area that needs to be broken? So I guess I’m just wondering if everyone gets a different choice of characters when playing? I’m using my iPhone X when playing and not sure if that’s a factor in this?
  • JustPlaying
    Hi @ashley603 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

Friend selection can vary depending on what friends you have (friend are accumulated in random order) or if developers tweek a level when they think a different character is better. The non recommended friends can also change just by closing and reopening the game.  Here is a sample completing the level at the new move requirement with your recommended friend. Please let us know if you have questions
    https://youtu.be/CrKXFnoKVHw
  • nutz42069
    nutz42069 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Hey these turorials are clutch tho ty so much!
  • pluisje
    pluisje Posts: 61 Level 3
    Hai @JustPlaying , i promised it when i see a change on a video about a level I would let you know so ....., there was a change (tweak ?)  On level 1026 they changed the moves ! I saw on your video there are 30 moves now when I played it there are 35 moves 
  • JustPlaying
    Hi @pluisje thanks for the update :) it was a crazy hard level and it looks like they made easier. It 130 and 131 made me fall behind :)  I usually update only if gets harder, less moves or changes completely as it can still be followed with less moves in video. Does that sound ok?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?