🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends game

Options
SilverSpectator
SilverSpectator Posts: 4 Newbie
edited June 23 in Support

I have been playing for years on same device no changes. Now when I play and win I get no prize cups,they don't even show up. I played another round to see if I would get a cup but nooo. Can anyone help. KING support keeps saying to go to Community but I get no help so far. Please help.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,731 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @SilverSpectator, Welcome to our Friendtastic community and our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum!

I am not sure what you mean by "prize cup" -- can you describe it or do you have a screenshot?

In the meantime, you might want to try our standard troubleshooting steps:

• Ensure you have a stable Internet connection.
    • Ensure you have the latest update for your CCFS game app. I have my game set to update automatically and am currently running version 4.1.0
    • Clear your game cache (do NOT clear your data -- that is where your boosters are stored).
    • Ensure you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2Gb free. If you have less than 2Gb, free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • Log out of the game (please only do this if you remember your login credentials)
    • Turn off your device for at least 1 minute and then turn it back on.
    • After restarting your device, consider switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data if you're playing on a mobile device.
    • Log in to the game. Then, let me know if your prize cups return after playing a few levels,

• SilverSpectator
    Options

The prize cups are on the Candy Crush Friends game. If you win you get a cup with a prize. You can get three cups if you win 3 games. They are no longer showing up. I played a game and won and still no cup. If you know this game you would know what I mean. So I hope you can help. So far I have tried your suggestions with no luck. I contacted King games and they just kept sending to the COMMUNITY which has been no help. I have been playing for years and am really disappointed. Can someone help.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    edited June 25
    Options

Hi @SilverSpectator I think you mean Sweat Streak, right? This: 🍬 Sweet Streak

Unfortunately, this function was lost in the last update and for all players. I've already reported it to our community manager, but haven't received a response yet. The studio doesn't work on weekends, so we'll have to be patient until we get an answer maybe next week. I'll get back to you when I learn about the feature.

Have a nice weekend. 🦋

• SilverSpectator
    Options

Thanks so much. I have just been in the dark.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @SilverSpectator You're welcome.

We could not assign your term "prize cup" to our game. After your renewed explanation, I also oadvisednly that you mean the candy jars with boosters.
    I hope our manager can tell us next week why suddenly no one has Sweat Streak in their game anymore.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @SilverSpectator I have good news: Sweat Streak is back. It shows up in my game, but I haven't been able to use it yet because I don't have any new levels. Only tomorrow at noon will new levels be added and I can rebuild my sweat streak.

Have a nice week. 🌞

• SilverSpectator
    Options

They just had a. Update when my problems started. From past experience I know that it won't be fixed,or at some long later date. I would like to hear from you if you find anything out. Meanwhile I will not play this game until it works.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @SilverSpectator as I wrote above your comment, Sweat Streak is back in the game. Is it not visible in your case or what problems do you mean?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?