🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Passed level

Options
TexasDiamond
TexasDiamond Posts: 4 Newbie
I was having a hard time passing a level, I had one more life left so I knew i had to make it happen. Towards my last few moves I was able to pass it & I was super excited! Then for some reason the app closed. I went back in only to find out I had to wait 30 minutes for a new life & I am still at that same level. It did not level me up as it should have. Help! Super unsatisfied. 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @TexasDiamond and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. It can be frustrating when the app just crashes for no reason. Have you tried to clear the cache of the game? And please check is your app updated to the last version, it should be 1.6.6. You might also check if you have at least 2GB of free memory, it's required to have it in order for the game to run smoothly.

As for your level, I understood that you didn't finish the level, you had a few more moves to do, so it is totally understandable that game didn't let you go to the next level. You go to the next level only if you reached the goal.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • TexasDiamond
    Options
    Yes sadly everything is up to date. & in regards to the game level I did pass it, which is why i was super bummed out when i got back in the game & saw I had to redo the game & they took one of my life’s for no reason 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @TexasDiamond I understand. But that was the last life and if you already pressed play it counted as life was used. Therefore, game wasn't wrong. What went wrong might be some technical stuff or some kind of incompatibility with your device. It never happened to me with this game although I saw some players complaining about it. Which device do you use?
  • TexasDiamond
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @TexasDiamond I see. Well it should be compatible. I am playing on android so I can not say for sure. I really hope it won't happen again. We all rely on our devices bit the truth is they can be fragile and unpredictable. Anyway, keep crushing and enjoy the day 🤗
  • TexasDiamond
    Options
    Thank you! Likewise 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?