🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Beat the Queen and get Free Boosters! #4 (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options
    Candy Crush Goals.!! Coming for the top score. 
  • beaaaaa
    beaaaaa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Id: 1005117917

striped please :)
    7535 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Waiting on updates pretty please. I'm a bit lost when l canot play CCFS each day & don't  like waiting all the time for updayd.
    Please help this loyal CCFS player.
    Loyalty is a winner.
    Thank you. Jo XXX 

• Dwayne
    Dwayne Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    How you get challenge

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Dwayne,

Welcome to the King Community!  I have seen your comments once or twice, so I am guessing you are settling well here :)  

Please ask if you have any Questions in the "Support" section in any of the King Games.  If you click on "Home" at the top left side of this page, you will get list of all of the King games.  Then select which game you have question in and, then click on "Support" tab.  Then select "Ask a Question" in Green Tab in your right hand side of the screen.

Coming back to your post, you wrote "How you get challenge"!!  Did you mean to ask about "the Challenge we all have been posting here or something else?

Please post back with your reply by clicking on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

All the Best & have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • elielb
    elielb Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia great competition my Id is 1867502171 i would like a wrapped candy please thank u
  • seven
    seven Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    lolipop striped
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Dwayne,

Welcome to the King Community!  I have seen your comments once or twice, so I am guessing you are settling well here :)  

Please ask if you have any Questions in the "Support" section in any of the King Games.  If you click on "Home" at the top left side of this page, you will get list of all of the King games.  Then select which game you have question in and, then click on "Support" tab.  Then select "Ask a Question" in Green Tab in your right hand side of the screen.

Coming back to your post, you wrote "How you get challenge"!!  Did you mean to ask about "the Challenge we all have been posting here or something else?

Please post back with your reply by clicking on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Dwayne,

Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Dwayne,

Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Dwayne,

Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Dwayne,

Options
    elielb said:
    Hello @QueenMia great competition my Id is 1867502171 i would like a wrapped candy please thank u

Hi there....
    I would like stripped candy bonus please. Thank you Jo xxx

• seven
    seven Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?