๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ™ Olivia the Sheriff is making a Wild West Splash ๐Ÿค 

MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 12,759 Friends Moderator
edited August 20 in Discussions

The Wild West Splash has begun!

Players have to complete 10 levels of Olivia's Wild West Splash and collect 30 new stars in Olivia's Star Chaser to earn the Olivia the Sheriff costume.

โ—Importantโ—Be sure to collect the Special Rewards on each of the levels with packages hidden on opening boards (levels 1, 4, 7, and 10)! Those rewards include stickers needed for the Olivia the Sheriff costume.

The final stickers are included in your rewards after completing all 10 levels in the special event and earning 30 new stars in Olivia's Star Chaser.

๐Ÿค” What can I winโ“

• Boosters for winning each level and collecting Special Rewards
  • Olivia the Sheriff costume

Already have the costume? Don't despair! You can still collect the booster rewards! And, we will remind the developers that you hope to see new costumes for our Friends.

๐Ÿ—“ Dates ๐Ÿ‘‡

This challenge begins on 5 August and ends on 18 August 2024.

๐ŸŽ‰ Let's have some Friendtastic fun ๐ŸŽ‰

As always, let me know if you want to be removed from this tag list.

ยซ1

Comments

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,851 Pro Player 👑

@MountainMom sounds like a blast! What funโ€ฆwill you be tagging a reminder on start date .. Lol

I think we need a community interactive calendar ๐Ÿ—“ for those of us who play multiple games simultaneously. LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 3

Hello there! @MountainMom and All of Candy Friends Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

I didn't get this Wild West Splash event due to still on the A/B test group but I did have Olivia the Sheriff costume already. ๐Ÿ˜…

We hope you are also good luck for your challenge playing and completing these 10 Olivia's levels on this event first then collecting 30 new stars on her Star Chaser to win Olivia the Sheriff costume (who doesn't have this costume yet) and sweet boosters soon. Yiha~! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,209 Pro Player 👑

Thank you for the tag @MountainMom I have this costume, I appreciate you mentioning it to the developers regarding new costumes.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 472 Level 3

The good news: This outfit doesn't seem to lose move too early.

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 13,878 Soda Moderator
  • MountainMom

Woohoo, @Palash_Sarma! You're ready to rodeo!

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,998 Pro Player 👑

Do not have the event BUT already have the Olivia costume

Can we please get something new in Friends? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 772 Level 4

@MountainMom,

I was in the middle of the Olivia the sheriff event for trying to get this costume.

This morning when logged on to my computer, this event disappeared. I was wondering how I could

have it reinstated? I had completed 6 levels. I was looking at almost completing level 7.

Thank you for any help that you can suggest.

My user ID is #13002880401.

• MountainMom

@gamepower, I will report your issue and see if the event can be restored. Thanks for providing your User ID. Can you also tell me the type of device you play on?

In the meantime, have you tried the standard troubleshooting steps:

• Ensure you have a stable Internet connection.
    • Ensure you have the latest update for your CCFS game app. I have my game set to update automatically and am currently running version 4.2.2
    • Clear your game cache (do NOT clear your data -- that is where your boosters are stored).
    • Ensure you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2Gb free. If you have less than 2Gb, free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • Log out of the game (please only do this if you remember your login credentials)
    • Turn off your device for at least 1 minute and then turn it back on.
    • After restarting your device, consider switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data if you're playing on a mobile device.

Did the Wild West Splash event reappear? You might need to log out and log back in several times.

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 772 Level 4
    edited August 13

@MountainMom,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have a PC computer with Windows 10. I use a Wi-Fi connection with the CCFS game app from the Microsoft Store. I updated to version 4.2.2 on 8/6/24. I have plenty of storage space. I am not sure about clearing the cache on my PC computer.

On my CCFS Profile for my King Account, I just changed my name to my community nickname.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?