🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why won't king fix my game

b1blazin
b1blazin Posts: 5 Level 2
I don't see why king womyw respond to my issues. Everytime we request a day new support ticket they send me the same generic email that puts me here. I wish to be contacted by king.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,445 Candy Moderator
    Hello @b1blazin,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community where you can seek Answers in any of the King Games' sections :)

I am guessing you have contacted "King" through the "Support" link!  When we contact King, that's what happens first.  That "auto" email is kind of an acknowledgement to let us know that they have received our complaint / request.

Usually, it takes 5 to 7 days for an actual person to approach you, but it really depends on the email volume they have received.  Did you sent a request within last few days?  If so, wait for 2 days and see if you receive any emails from the King Team.  If you do not, "REPLY" to the "LATEST" email you have received defining your issue and also mention that the "Trouble Shooters" have not worked for you (if you have already tried them)!  

I have contacted them couple of times.  And that is how, it always works :+1:  I am not aware of the issue you are having... if possible, please take few screenshots.  If playing on PC, take pics with your phone and email them to yourself and keep them handy.  It helps them to understand the issue better.

Hoping for the Best & have a great weekend  =)
  • b1blazin
    b1blazin Posts: 5 Level 2
    Yeah but this has been more than 2 weeks and i have not talked to a single rep.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,445 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Hello again @b1blazin,  

Thank you for replying back :+1:

I would like to clarify something please...  has it been 2 weeks since you sent them a request and you have not heard from them except the "automated" response?  Or did you send few new requests after sending the first one because you have not heard from them?  
  • mirad
    mirad Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m so unhappy with King. I too am getting no reply from help emails dating back over 2 months. Devastated at losing my progress and returning to level one. Tried everything 😫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?