๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Beat the Queen and get Free Boosters! #5 (Finished)

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited March 2019 in Contests
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a fun-tastic Wednesday :star:ย 

For those of you who don't know me, I amย QueenMia,ย Serial crusher, King games Master, Candy Champions and... itโ€™s time for a little fun!ย 

Do you think you have what it takes to beat me? Do you want to show the World whoโ€™s the boss and fancy collecting free boosters at the same time?ย 
Easy! All you need to do isย playย level 362ย on Candy Crush Friends,ย beat my score of 105 270ย andย post your score below!

I know whose of you who reached the top will have to scroll down but hey, is it not worth the glory... and the boosters? ๐Ÿ˜œ Now level 362 is a bit challenging but I personally really enjoy that kind of level. It's good fun and I hope you'll agree!ย 

All participants who beat me will receive the booster of their choice!
And... The best score will receive 3 sweet boosters!ย (Even if you donโ€™t beat me). As simple as that!

But that's not all!

This time, the winner will not only receive 3 free boosters, but also the honour of being awarded the "Beat the Queen Candy Crush Friends Champion" Badge. How awesome is that?!

:star:

Now, how to get your booster?

Simplyย postย it in a comment below with:

. Aย screenshotย showing your score on the levelย 

. Yourย Game ID, checkย hereย how to find it

. Whatย boosterย you want to be added!

:star:

You haveย until Wednesday 20th of March, 13pm CETย to crush candies and participate! You can read the Terms and Conditionsย here.

Do you dare to take up on the challenge?ย Remember.... these could be yours!

Good luck and happy crushing everyone!

*Boosters will be credited once the Contest is over, on theย Wednesday 20th of March 2019.

ยซ13456716

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?