Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Can you guess what? Check here!

Darn that Dog

bbyasbbyas Posts: 45 ✭✭
I am being driven CRAZY by Dachs. It seems every time he appears with his key I have NO MORE LIVES!!! And then by the time I get lives or the time goes by for me to fill up I've run out of time. GGRRRR Also, he's always at least 4-6 moves away with at least 2 hard levels you have to beat. So there it is DACHS is out to get meπŸ™ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜©

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,692 Legend
    So ummmm @bbyas, I don't think I quite understand what your idea is here. Are you wanting Dachs to be easier to reach, or given more time to reach him? :confused:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• bbyasbbyas Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Give more time to reach him. Maybe its just me being inpatient. But it would be nice if he would stick around longer. 

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,692 Legend
    I suppose it has to do with him being "oh so hungry" for that candy key hehe :3 , but I agree it would be nice to have a bit more time considering how difficult later levels can be.... :(
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    I took me some time to reach dachs too. Sometimes o do sometimes I don't. But if he goes away he'll reappear later on. I also noticed that time you have to get him varies and I think that has to do with how far away he is. 

Keep crushing it 🍭